Chapter 29

Sorry I have not updated this book in a while. I know it has been over 2 months and for that I am so sorry. But on a good note, I want to share some exciting news with you lovely readers. On 1/6/14 I found out that I was pregnant. Then on 1/21/14 I found out exactly how far along I am. On the 21st I was 12 weeks and 5 days along, so as of now I am 13 weeks 3 days along. As soon as I find out what I am having I will let you all know. Thanks for sticking with this story even though I haven't uploaded in so long. Sorry for not replying back to any of the comments here lately, but just know that I have read them and from now on I will reply to them again. Also to everyone who thinks that Brentin and Aaryana are getting back together, this chapter will clear that up for you. I did say that he had a chance to be in their kids' lives, and to be a friend to Aaryana until he could gain her trust back. But some habits die hard for Brentin.

Aaryana's POV

After having the talk with Kip, I went to Brentin's cells to talk to Raea. I walked down the stairs and as I got closer to Raea's cell, I heard moans coming from there. So, I walked a little slower to keep my footsteps from being heard. Once I got to her cell, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was Brentin having sex with Raea.

"I thought you wanted me to forgive you and give you a second chance?" I said. Brentin jumped back and looked at me while Raea laid there smirking. Stupid bitch.

"I do. It's just I haven't had any in so long that I needed to get some. I wasn't expecting you to walk down here and see me like this. I was hoping to be done by the time you got down here." He said.

"So, I guess it's a good thing I came down here then huh? That way you wouldn't be lying to me or anything else. Well, you made your bed, now you can sleep in it. You want to sleep with other women, more power to you. I am done with you. Oh, and since my dad made me acting alpha of your pack and I am a stronger alpha than you, you are hereby kicked off of this pack's lands. If you ever set foot on this land again, I will kill you. Raea, you have a date with the torture chamber." I said.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M YOUR FUCKING MATE!" Brentin yelled.

"No you are not. You ruined that, twice. First with Julie and now with Raea, you must be completely stupid if you think I would take you back after you cheated on me not once but twice. I am tired of doing this and I am tired of seeing your conniving face. Now get off of this property. You are not allowed back on this property until I am off of this land." I sneered at him. I watched as he got up and started walking towards me. What he did next, I never would have expected him to do. He slapped me.

*I need some help in Brentin's dungeons. I seem to have pissed him off.* I mind linked everyone else but Brentin's pack. I seen him getting ready to hit me again. This time, I dodged the hit. Then I stood up and delivered one powerful punch to him. It knocked him out. At that time, my dad and Antoine came downstairs.

"What's going on?" My dad asked.

"He hit me, went to hit me again but I dodged and knocked him out. Escort him out of this territory, he's not allowed to enter this territory until I am out of it. He wants to keep cheating on me, more power to him. But he just lost his children and me." I told my dad. He looked pissed, so did Antoine. They grabbed Brentin and drug him upstairs. Whatever they did after that, I have no clue. I then turned to Raea. She was still handcuffed, so I went in and grabbed the cuffs then started dragging her to the torture chamber. Once we were to the torture chamber, I tied her up and began my line of questioning.

"Why did you attack?" I asked her.

"Power." She said.

"Why did you try to kill me?" I asked her.