Chapter 24

Aaryana's POV

I jumped right in front of Kip. I was ready to kill him and so was my wolf. Until she looked in his eyes and said, 'Mate?' but it came out more like a question.

'What do you mean mate? We already have a mate and his name is Brentin.' I told her.

'I don't know. I feel the same pull to him as I do with Brentin.' She said.

'I'll ask Quan when he and Lottie get here. Marty just told me that he called them to get dad.' I told her while I stood protectively in front of my father still snarling at Kip.

*Aary, Lottie and I are coming up behind you to get your dad.* Quan mind linked me.

*Alright. Hey Quan, I got a question.* I told him.

*Ask quickly.* He said.

*My wolf is recognizing Kip as her mate, do you know why? Or do you know how that is possible?* I asked.

*I would have to say it's because Kip is Brentin's twin brother. Since Julie died, the mate pull is going to be stronger to you. It's going to be like you have two mates. Now, we got to get your father back to the pack hospital so we can work on him.* Quan said while helping Lottie put my dad on a reconstructed gurney, and then heading back to the hospital so they could work on him.

I shifted back, as did Brentin, Antoine, Kip and the she-wolf that is Antoine's mate. "Call off this attack or you will be killed." I told him in a serious yet angry tone. "Then I want you to explain why you are attacking and why the fuck you attacked my dad." I sneered.

"Call off this attack? No, I don't think I will, mate. But, I will tell you why I attacked. First, why did I attack this pack? That's simple. I attacked this pack because my biological parents kept Brentin but not me. I mean, why was he so fucking special? Why couldn't they keep both of us? So, yeah, I wanted revenge on them and I wanted to take my rightful place as the alpha to this pack. Why did I attack your father? Well, he took over the alpha role of this pack. So if I killed him, I would be getting two packs; his and Brentin's. Then, it was a surprise when my wolf called you my mate, because now I get three packs instead of two." He stated smugly.

"So, you won't call off this attack?" I asked.

"No, I won't call off this attack. It's already in motion and I want to claim what is rightfully mine." He answered.

"Ok." I said. Then I mind linked my pack. *I want you to kill everyone on Kip's side, besides Kip and the she-wolf who shifted back. She is Antoine's mate. Take Kip and lock him in the dungeon until I can think of something to do with him.*

*Yes, alpha.* My pack mind linked me. They then moved forward to attack. Marty had taken Kip by surprise and knocked him out so I had Antoine take him and lock him in the dungeon so that my pack could finish off his followers. The girl was then escorted to me by Tommy.

"She said her name is Ryah. She is Antoine's mate. Now, since the rest of the packs are taking care of Kip's pack, I think you need to go see your dad. You also need to let the people out of the safe house." Tommy said.

"Thank you Tommy. It's a pleasure to meet you Ryah. Follow me and I will take you to Antoine." I said. She tried to hide the jealousy and anger in her eyes and I couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"What the hell is so funny?" She demanded.

"You are. You're jealous and angry, yet trying to hide it. Don't worry, he's my brother." I said just as we reached the house. Antoine was coming out of the dungeon. "Hey Ant, Ryah was looking for you. I got to go let the others out of the safe house. Could you two go sit with dad while I do that?"