Cheating mate gets rejected

New cover was submitted by @shaz4ever...I absolutely love this cover :) thank you!

Read the description then give me some ideas please.

As of 7/29/15 the new cover is by Gallibae...thank you so much!

Summary:

Growing up all I heard was 'When you meet your mate they will love you no matter what. It will be impossible for them to cheat on you. They are here to make you happy. And after they claim & mate you, you will be living the dream and have your happily ever after.' I say that's bullshit. And happily ever afters are only in fairy tales. Problem is, life is no fairy tale.

I had a mate. We were together for 2 years, since I was 16. He wanted me but would never claim me. When I brought it up he would say "You're not ready yet." And I always let it go. That is until I found him cheating on me with none other than my 'best friend'. But there's a few more surprises that I will reveal when you know the whole story.

Anyways, I reject him. Resign from the Luna position. Leave the territory and the country. I met another group of packless wolves (aka rogues). Little did everyone know, I have the alpha gene. Not because of being Luna either. So I formed my own pack. We are the smallest yet strongest pack in the world.

So what does the future hold for me? Will I meet up with my mate? Marry someone else? Live the rest of my life alone? What secrets am I hiding?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I continue with this story?

What do you think of the summary?

Vote

Comment

Fan