Chapter 35

Brentin's POV
I was sitting in my office going over the plans. What plans? The plans to get my mate and kids back. I know I screwed up and cheated, but I have finally realized that I can't live without them. As I was finishing up the plans, Jordan, a guy who recently joined me, came running in my office looking scared.
"What is it?" I asked slightly annoyed.
"You know how Raea asked for a few men to 'help' her?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?" I asked suddenly suspicious.
"Well, she had them help her kidnap an alpha. The alpha is a female." He explained. I instantly jumped into panic mode. There's only one alpha female that I know...Aaryana.
"Where are they? What are they doing to her?" I growled out.
"She told them to meet her at an abandoned house about 3 miles east from here. She also told them to torture the alpha!" He exclaimed.
"Gather some men that you trust and meet me there." I snarled before jumping out the window and shifting.
In a matter of minutes, I made it to the house. Just in enough time to hear a gun being shot. The only thing going through my mind was, dear God, please don't let it be Aaryana.
I quickly ran inside and followed the scents to the basement. When I got there, I was in shock. There Aaryana was, bloodied and bruised, laying on the ground. What really got me was the gunshot to her left shoulder. I quickly killed all of the guys then knocked Raea out. Why did I knock her out? She wasn't going to have an easy death after what she did to Aaryana. Then I tied her up with a rope that was laced with silver. After doing that, I went to Aaryana. I checked for a pulse, which thank god she still had one. It was weak but it was there. I let out a sigh of relief just as Jordan and the guys he gathered came in.
They took in Raea's unconscious state, her being tied up and finally the horrendous site of the guys ripped apart. They then looked at me. "We need to get her to a doctor. She has been shot, cut, beaten and only god knows what else. Her pulse is weak as well." I hurriedly exclaimed. "We also need Raea in a cell until I decide her punishment."
We then left going back to our 'pack house', which was actually an abandoned police station that we reinforced.
"I know someone who is a doctor." Jordan said.
"Who? Can you have them meet us there?" I asked frantically.
"Me." He answered simply.
"Then why were you thrown out of your pack?" I asked.
"Because the alpha was my mate. He didn't want me, so he rejected me and banished me from his pack." He stated solemnly. "Just follow me and I'll do everything I can to help her."
So I did as he said. I followed him to the 'medical' room and laid Aaryana on the makeshift bed. Once she was on the bed, Jordan kicked me out.

Jordan's POV
As soon as I got Brentin out of the room, I got to work. I stitched up all of her cuts. Took the bullet out and bandaged her wound. Then I checked the rest of her body out. Once I was done, I went to give Brentin the news.
"What happened? Is she alright? Is she gonna make it?" He kept firing questions at me.
"She was tortured so much that her body gave out. She's in a coma. It's up to her and her wolf now if they live or not." I answered calmly. "But, I wanted to share my findings with you."
"What did you find?" He snarled.
"She was tortured beyond what any alpha could handle. She had over a thousand cuts on her body, broken bones, the gunshot and there's something else that you're not gonna like." I explained.
"What?!" He demanded.
"She was raped. I collected samples of the semen and I'm testing it as we speak. This will tell us how many of the guys raped her." I told him, then I looked back at her room. "You know, you're a damn fool for letting her go. I don't know what you did but you fucked up majorly. That woman is a fighter. She went through enough shit to put you down for good, yet she is still trying to fight."
After saying that I went back to the medical room to keep an eye on her and get the results of the DNA tests. After a few minutes I had the results. She was raped by every guy, about 5 or 6, that Raea had to help her. I then went to let Brentin know that.
"Brentin, she was raped by at least 5 guys." I told him. He went from angry to straight murderous.
"Take Raea to the torture chamber. I need to call Aaryana's brother and let him know what happened. No one touches Raea until he gets here." He demanded. I then left to go put Raea in her torture chamber.

Antoine's POV
Dad was out searching for the triplets, with Aaryana's pack of course. My pack was hunting for Aaryana. As we were searching, I was marking off the spots we checked on a map. We had one more place, well 2 really. An abandoned house and an abandoned police station. I was getting ready to split my pack up when my cellphone rang.
"This better be important or I will murder whomever is on the other end." I growled out.
"This is Brentin." I instantly growled at his name. "Raea had Aaryana kidnapped. Aaryana is in the medical wing. We're at the old police station. But, there's one thing you need to know." He said.
"What's that?" I demanded.
"She's in a coma from all the injuries she sustained." He explained.
"I'm on my way." I snarled then hung up. I turned to my pack. "We're going to the abandoned police station."
We made it there in 15 minutes. "Everyone keep calm and do not attack unless I give the command." I said. Brentin then came outside.
"Follow me." He said. So I followed him. He led me to a makeshift medical room. Aaryana was laying on a makeshift bed with bruises, stitches and bandages all over her. She even had wires hooked up to her to read her heartbeats. My heart broke seeing my sister like that. Then all of a sudden, I got angry.
"What the fuck happened to her?" I demanded.
"Raea had her kidnapped. Once she was kidnapped, Raea had her tortured in every way possible." He said.
"Every way?" I asked. I guess I was praying that she didn't go through everything that can happen to a woman. But my prayers were not answered.
"Yes, every single way. Physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually. You name it they did it." He said with tears and fear in his eyes. My heart dropped. "That's not the worst of it though. There's a chance she might not make it. She went through so damn much that her body shut down. It's up to her and her wolf if and when they wake up."
"You said Raea did this?" I asked. He nodded. "Where is she?" I asked in a deadly voice.
"She's in a torture chamber. She's going through the same thing she put Aaryana through. But, when she gets shot..." I cut him off.
"What do you mean shot?" I demanded.
"Aaryana was shot minutes before I got into the house that she was being held in." He explained. Just then, my dad mind linked me.
*We found the kids. We are taking them home now. We don't know where Kip is though.* Dad said.
*We found Aaryana too.* I told him. Then I looked at Brentin. "Bring her back to our house. No harm shall come to you. But, if I find out you had anything to do with what happened to her, I will kill you with my bare hands. Bring Raea as well as your trustworthy 'pack' members." Then I waited for them to get Aaryana and Raea, whom I was surprised to see bound, bloodied and bruised. I felt happy for a minute until I realized; she's still someone's daughter, mate, and friend.
Once they had both girls, we made our way back to my pack. All the while I was wondering; what is Brentin's ulterior motive? Why is he saving her? Finally, who took the kids? Why? Then I prayed for Aaryana to have a quick recovery. To pull through and be able to watch her children grow. But most of all, for her to finally have her happy ending.

Your Mistake, My RevengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara