Chapter 10

Brentin's POV

Aaryana's dad called last night to tell me he would be over today. It has something to do with the treaty my pack has with him. I didn't even know we had a treaty with him. When was it signed? When did it come into play? How long have we had the treaty with him? I need to talk to my dad before he gets here so I can find out about this treaty. With that thought on my mind, I went to find my dad.

I found him in his room with mom. "Hey dad, I got a question. Alpha Allen is going to come over today to go over the treaty, or something, that we have with his pack. Do you know where the treaty is? I need to read it so I know what it's about and the stipulations." I told him.

"It is in the office, in the file cabinet. Look for the drawer that says treaty on it and find the one from the Night Star pack." He replied.

"Ok. Thanks. Are you going to be in the meeting or not?" I asked.

"Yes, I am going to be there. I need to see what kind of failure you have set this pack up to be. And knowing Alpha Allen, he isn't going to take it easy. We'll be lucky if he don't void the treaty. He called me about an hour ago saying that he'd be here in two hours. So you got an hour to find the treaty, read it and everything." He answered.

"Alright, I'll be in my office." I told him. After saying that, I walked out of his room and went back to my office. I went through the drawer that said 'treaty' and finally found the treaty with the Night Star pack. Now time to get acquainted with the terms of this treaty and see if I broke any of them.

Thirty minutes later, I was done reading the treaty. I found out that I broke every stipulation that involved Aaryana. The stipulations for Aaryana were My pack, the Night Star pack, will not declare war or void this treaty as long as the Morning Star pack, who has my daughter, Aaryana's mate in it, does not deceive her in any way, shape or form. She must be protected and not be hurt, whether intentionally or not. Her mate must mark her in 2 years and she cannot feel like she was mistreated in anyway. Breaking these terms can and may make this treaty void. So now, the question is, what is Alpha Allen going to do? Is he going to void the treaty? Will he declare war on my pack, well what's left of it? Or will he change the terms all together? I guess we will find out in about thirty minutes or so.

I went upstairs to get a quick shower so I could look presentable. Fifteen minutes later, I was dressed, hair combed and back in my office waiting on Alpha Allen to arrive. *Alpha, the alpha of the Night Star pack is here.* My new beta told me through the mind link.

*Ok. Bring him to my office so we can get this business settled.* I told him then I mind linked my father. *Dad, alpha Allen is here.*

*I'll be down in a minute.* He replied back. So now all I have to do is wait on both of them to get here. A minute later, my dad and Alpha Allen walked into my office together. Alpha Allen looked at me in disdain and my father just looked at me in humiliation.

"I am here to discuss the treaty. I am sure you have read over it and know all the terms of the treaty?" Alpha Allen asked.

"Yes I have. And I'm sorry that I broke the terms about Aaryana." I said, and then asked, "How do you wish to resolve this?"

"Well since there are kids in this pack, I won't declare war. But, I did revise the treaty. There is new terms and conditions for the treaty." Alpha Allen replied.

"Can I see the new terms and conditions?" I asked.

"Sure, they are here in the new treaty." He said while handing me the new treaty.

I started reading the new treaty. I couldn't believe the terms he had for this one. So I reread the terms to make sure I was reading them right.

1.) I, Alpha Allen of the Night Star pack, am to take over the Morning Star pack immediately. I will have the say so over everything.

2.) Brentin will be co-alpha, but cannot make pack choices without me, Alpha Allen, being notified.

3.) Julie, Brentin's mistress, is to be followed everywhere she goes.

4.) After Julie's child is born, there is to be a DNA test done. If Brentin is not the father, Julie must be kicked out of the pack and made to become a rogue.

5.) If Brentin does anything to try to overthrow my ruler ship, the whole contract is void and war will be declared.

6.) I will need weekly updates on the pack, this is mandatory.

7.) No contact or searching for Aaryana.

He is kidding right? Aaryana is my mate; I have the right to look for her. "Alpha Allen, these terms are ridiculous." I told him.

"No they are not. What is ridiculous is how you treated my daughter and then you had the balls to call me every day to see if I knew where she was, how she was and everything else. Those are the new terms. If you do not agree then I have no choice but to void the treaty." He sneered.

"What are the terms?" My dad asked. I handed him the treaty so he could read the terms. He kept his face blank while reading through the treaty. Good, maybe he will tell Alpha Allen the same thing I just did. But I was surprised when he started talking. "These are good terms. I see now that I gave my son the Alpha title too early. So I agree to these terms." He then signed the treaty himself. I watched as Alpha Allen signed the treaty, then they both looked at me, waiting for my decision.

Do I not sign and have the contract void? If I do that then there will be a possible war with Alpha Allen and his pack. I can't do that because I have less than half of my pack left. After Aaryana left most of my pack did too. No it wasn't all at once but over the past 4 months another 40 people have left. So, in total, 65 pack members have left. "I'll agree to this treaty. But, only because I don't want to lose the rest of my pack." I said. Dad knows I only have 60 pack members that stayed here. So I can't afford a war right now. I signed the treaty, giving Alpha Allen full ruler ship of my pack.

"Good, now I will have some of my guys come over here. One of them will follow Julie everywhere she goes because, I trust him and he is also one of my best trackers. If I find that Julie is doing anything wrong when she leaves here, I will personally put her in a cell." Alpha Allen said.

"Ok." I said. What else could I say? It's not like I can go against what he says. He is now our main alpha. "I have one question though."

"What is it?" Alpha Allen asked.

"If Julie is not pregnant with my child, then can I contact or search for Aaryana?" I asked.

"No. If you read the contract, you know that searching for Aaryana is not allowed. That is what she wanted the most, to be free of you. I just made that come true for her. See the thing about it is, I actually look out for my daughter, unlike you. Now, remember, I need weekly updates from you." He said. And, just like that, my hopes of finding Aaryana were demolished.

"I know." I said. We shook hands and then he left. I wonder how many pack members of his he will send over here? Do any of them think that his ruler ship is a bunch of shit, like I do? Maybe if he sends enough I can get my pack back. But for right now, I have to agree to the terms. Maybe in a year or so I can do something about the contract.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 10 for you guys. Let me know what you think about the new terms...I had to listen to @Debbie_evanfurn. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Vote

Fan

ENJOY!!!