Chapter 7

Alpha Allen's POV (Aaryana's dad)

When Aaryana told me what Brentin had done, I was furious. He had promised me to take care of her and never hurt her. He broke that promise. He not only failed to care for her, he cheated on her. He also got another woman pregnant? What was he thinking? That's the ultimate betrayal. And he's gonna call here every day looking for her? After what he did, he has no right.

I am currently sitting in my office going over the treaty I'm gonna have my daughter, Aaryana sign this weekend. Which, I have to have ready by tomorrow morning. I know she will agree to it no matter what the stipulations. But this just stipulates that whenever either of our packs need help we will be there. No matter what kind of help it is. Financial or protection. Halfway through reading the treaty, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I answer it.

"Alpha Allen, this is Alpha Brentin, have you heard from Aaryana? Do you know how she is? Where she is? Or anything at all?" He asked. He really has some nerve. But, I want to see how bad this is going for him, so I'll play along.

"Yes, I have talked to her. Yes I know how she is. I also know where she is. I know everything. No, I will not tell you where she is or anything you good for nothing piece of shit! How could you cheat on my daughter and get another bitch pregnant? Do you even know if the bitch has found her mate? She could be setting you up to lose your damned pack. But all you are worried about is a free piece of ass and screwing over your mate. You sicken me you pathetic bastard." I told him. Ok, I admit that wasn't playing along, but it just irks me how stupid he is.

"Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't stop it. No I don't know if she met her mate or not. I should have asked but I didn't. Yes, she's pregnant. And I think that it's mine, but I don't know yet. I won't know until the baby is born. And Julie wouldn't set me up to lose my pack. Her family lives here. And yes I messed up. I cheated on my mate. But, I need you to tell her something for me. Tell her that I made a mistake and that I'm sorry? Please." He said. He doesn't even sound sorry. He just wants her back to run the pack while he's screwing around.

"Why should I?" I asked. I had to hear his answer. I don't know why but I had to know what he has up his sleeve.

"Because, I want her back. No, I need her back." He said. He wants her back? Where was that want, that need when he had her? This fool is just irritating me now.

"Why so you can do the same shit to her again?" I asked. I know he sensed the irritation in my voice. But, I couldn't help it, this is my daughter. My only daughter. Yes, I have a son too and he's going to take over my pack, but she is and always will be my baby girl.

"No. I need her back so that I can protect her." He said. Protect her? From what? Himself?

"Funny thing about that is, when you had her you didn't want to protect her. You hid things from her. Cheated on her. Hell, you even got another she-wolf pregnant. You know I was once told that 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' and when it comes to you, I find that statement true. But, I will not be coercing my daughter to come back to you. What you fail to realize, is she can handle herself. And from the way she talks about you, you are no longer her mate. Her wolf hates you. It's sad really. Her and her wolf lost their mate because he was too busy warming another woman's bed instead of being there for his mate. It's also sad that she lost her dream. Do you know what her dream was? It was to find her mate, which she did, get marked/mated/married and have a family. She can't have that now. Why? Because, her wolf despises you, and I will not push her to come back to you for that very reason. She is better off where she is. She is protected, loved, and strong. She will overcome this, just like any other obstacle she has had thrown at her." I said. I didn't lie. She has a new pack that, according to the elders, or more so my dad, they would do anything to keep her safe. Even if it meant them dying themselves.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I really am. But can you please tell her? I'll do whatever it takes." He said. He pleaded with me.

"Well, I don't know what telling her will accomplish, but I will see what I can do. Also, I need to come over to talk to you. It'll have to wait until after this weekend though. Probably Monday? But, I don't know yet seeing as I got some pack business to take care of." I told him.

"Ok sir. I will see you next week." He said. Then he hung up. After that conversation, I made a note to talk to Aaryana about it when I see her this weekend. I know she won't talk to him, but I still had to tell her. Then I went back to reading the treaty. Once I was done reading it, I made another copy of it so that both of us would have a copy of it. Then, I went to talk to my son.

I found my son, Antoine, in the game room with a few of his friends. "Antoine, I need to talk to you for a minute. I need your help with something important." I told him.

"Ok, dad. What do you need my help with?" He asked as soon as he got into the hallway.

"I am going to see Aaryana this weekend." I told him.

"At the Morning Star pack?" He asked.

"No. She no longer lives there." I said as we reached the office. He went to talk but I silenced him with a hand movement. "She left, that's all I will say until she says I can tell anyone the whole story. But, I need help with finding eight people, four guys and four girls."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, it looks like your sister has made a pack. They only have eight people including your sister. They are the smallest pack, and even with getting eight more people they will still be the smallest pack. The smallest pack I have seen has fifty members. But, according to the elders, your sisters pack is the smallest and strongest." I told him. He seemed surprised by this.

"How are they the strongest pack?" He asked.

"Well, Aaryana was trained just like you were. So she knows how to fight. She trained the Morning Star pack, and one of her new members was a warrior for his old pack." I explained.

"Did the elders witness them fight?" He asked.

"Yes. They said it was remarkable. They had only been a pack for a month and they were deemed the smallest yet strongest pack in the world." I told him. I watched him open and shut his mouth like a fish. "So, do you have any ideas on who we can send to join their pack? I want one tracker, one warrior, and someone with doctor training."

"Quan has doctor training. We could send four of the mateless females. I can think of four ladies right now, they haven't found their mates and maybe their mates could be in Aaryana's pack. They are; Lydia, Stephanie, LaRhette, and Anabella. Then the guys we could send are Cameron who is one of our best trackers, Zane who is a fearless and tough warrior and Nick." He said.

"Alright, thank you Antoine." I said. "Can you find these eight people and bring them to me. I will tell them when they get here." He nods his head and left. About 3 minutes later all 8 people were standing outside my office. I motion for them to come in and have a seat.

"You wanted to see us alpha?" Quan asked.

"Yes. I am going to France tomorrow to visit with my daughter over the weekend. I wanted to know if you eight want to come with me and join her pack." I told them. I watched as the ladies got excited and started nodding their heads, then slowly the guys did too. "Ok, I need you to go pack your clothes. The rest of your stuff, I will have help to pack and bring over myself when I come to visit seeing how you won't have enough time to pack your clothes, weapons and other stuff."

"Alright, can we go start packing?" Lydia asked.

"Yes, you need to be ready by 5 am. That's when the plane is leaving." I told them all. They nodded and walked out. Getting ready to start a new life.