Options for Mate

Here is the options that I have so far for what should happen between Brentin and Aaryana:

1.) She should date someone else for a while, but then take him back at the end- if I do this option I will need a guys name that I can insert into the story for her to date. And then I need ideas on why they break up. Was he abusive? Controlling? Jealous? Did he pass away from some kind of accident?

2.) Make her be with a different man all together, like a second chance mate- again I will need a name for him. Then I need to have opinions on what happened to his first mate. Did she die? Cheat on him? Reject him?

3.) Brentin dies- how does he die? Does he try to be her hero? Does Julie's mate kill him? Is it a fight for dominance over the pack?

4.) Just goes back to mate- if this does happen, why will she go back to him? How does he win her over again? (Remember in the first few chapters I said that her wolf hated him and broke the bond herself.) Why does he all of a sudden regret losing her? Does he just regret losing her because Julie's child is not his? Or does he find out she has his children and want to raise the kids with her?

I also need to know if there is a way that I can upload extra pictures from my computer to wattpad to see which covers will win. If you know anything please let me know. I have been trying to upload a picture that a friend of mine sent me and don't know how to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional new cover to side.

If you have any ideas for a new cover, please message me or comment below