Chapter 13

Unknown POV

I followed her through the woods. This is what my alpha wanted me to do to make sure she wasn't setting us up for the pack to be attacked. I followed her until she came to a clearing. Waiting there was another wolf. As soon as she came into view, he shifted to human form. He looked at her with love and instantly ran to her. So I guess she did find her mate, she just didn't want the alpha or co-alpha to find out. I listened as they started talking.

"There's been a slight change of plans." He tells her.

"What? Why?" She asked looking heart broken.

"I heard that another alpha took over the pack." He said.

"Another alpha did. But we can still go through with the plan. Brentin, is the co-alpha." She told him. This girl is stupid. Does she not know that she is committing treason?

"Yes, but with the other alpha being above him, I'll have to declare war on him too." He said.

"No you won't. The alpha isn't even living on the territory. He still lives on his pack's territory. And, besides, his pack is about 2-3 hours from here." She said.

"Well, then, I want you to go back home and let me know the best time to attack." He told her.

"Kip, you know the best time to attack is at nighttime. No one would suspect it. They would all be in bed." She told him.

"I know. Ok, this is what we are going to do. Our pack will attack in a couple weeks. When that time comes, I want you to get yourself to safety so that you and the baby don't get hurt." He said. So he's the father of her baby? I don't know but I gotta report this to the alpha. This way he can be here in a couple of weeks to help this pack out. I know I can't leave until she does so right now I can't call. So while I waited, I climbed into the closest tree I could find and just watched them. After another 30 minutes, she finally started heading home. While following her, I couldn't help but wonder, what did or does Brentin see in her?

I compared her to Aaryana. Aaryana was sweet, kind, loving, affectionate, trustworthy, honest, stubborn to a fault, but in a good way, free spirited and beautiful. This girl was a backstabbing bitch, a two faced whore, disloyal, mean, hateful, and, not to be mean, but ugly. Especially compared to Aaryana. What the hell did Brentin see in her? And, just wait until the alpha hears what I have to tell him. She's committing treason, everyone knows that's automatic calls for death.

As soon as we got back to the house, I made sure that she was in the house before I called Alpha Allen. On the second ring I heard "Hey, Allen told me you would be calling. I need to take your report so that I can call and give it to him." The beta said.

"Why? Where is he?" I asked.

"Visiting his daughter. That's all I can say." He told me. "So the report?"

"Yeah, she's been meeting with Alpha Kip. He is her mate and there's a BIG possibility that he is her baby's father. They are planning to attack in 2-3 weeks." I told them.

"Ok, keep reporting in and I will pass this on to him." Jeff said. Then he hung up. I went in to the house, went upstairs, got a shower then went to bed.

Brentin's POV

It's official. I know that Julie is cheating on me. With who? I really don't know. But, I will find out. Whether by her or someone else. I know Alpha Allen has a tracker following her, I wonder if the tracker can tell me what he's found out. He'll probably have to run it by his alpha first. But, if Alpha Allen finds out and it's something bad, he will be here to take matters into his own hands. So I guess all I can do is wait until Alpha Allen finds out something from his tracker.