Chapter 23

Alpha Allen's POV

Jason had just mind linked his 'alpha' about the fight. He said they were going to come tonight at midnight. (Right, umm you don't know who Jason is; he's the unknown guy from chapter 20.) I got Julie from the prison and dragged her with me. I placed her in silver shackles and made one of the guards guard her.

"Right" I began, when I walked into the meeting room, "me, Brentin, Antoine and Julie will be in the front, seeing as Kip is 'coming' for Julie. The pack warriors are going to be just behind us. The fighters are going to be behind us as well. Anyone who has the ability to fight will fight. The only people not allowed to fight are pregnant women and children below 16." Everybody nodded their heads in agreement.

"Everybody, say goodbye to your loved ones, some of us might now come back from this fight." I say tears in everyone's eyes as they all hugged one another.

"We're going to make Aaryana's pack stay behind." I saw from the corner of my eye that her pack was going to refuse, so I quickly finished off my sentence. "You are going to hide behind the trees and you're going to surprise them once we start. As far as I know, Kip doesn't even know that we have three packs here instead of two." I smirked.

It was already 11:00. We all ran to the border line. I had Julie in my hands all tied up. Everybody was in their positions. All we had to do was wait.

Alpha Kip's POV

We all ran to their border line to give them a heck of a surprise. But as we got there, they were already there. Me and my pack were all confused.

"Here is your mate." Alpha Allen sneered. I saw Julie all beaten up and she looked horrid. Her hair was all over the place, she was dirty and her eyes were lifeless. Ha, serves her right.

I looked at the people he's got. He had his son right next to him. A guy, who I'm assuming is Brentin, he looked so much like me. Why does my wolf feel like he just met his other half? And, no not that way. Like as in he just met his brother... I cut off my thoughts as I watched Allen claw her in the chest and throw her to me. That caused me to shift on the spot and howl.

Let the war begin....

Aaryana's POV

I heard a howl, signifying the fight has started. I was about to go in, but my dad linked me to come out when he says. Let's see what they have got to bring. I watched as they began to fight. People were fighting as if their life depended on it. I guess they did. Everyone was in their wolf form. Except for a few who were shooting down other wolves.

I wanted to join in. My brother was fighting with this person, but he got distracted as he looked in the eyes of a she-wolf. That gave the other wolf an opportunity to claw him. I wanted to help him, but I couldn't. I recognized the look in his eyes. That wolf is his mate and she was in Kip's pack. He was about to be slaughtered, but then Brentin came in and clawed the wolf to back off.

We were winning so far.

I watched as a wolf from Brentin's pack grabbed Julie. "Help! Help Kip! Help me!" I couldn't exactly make out which one was Kip, but I saw a sun brown wolf look in her direction.

My wolf stirred inside me.

Julie gasped out loud, and began crying "H-h-how could y-you, I thought y-you l-loved me, you were having sex the whole time I was in prison. You used me, you never loved me!" She sobbed. Wow, I mean, I really hate Julie right now. But what he did, I wouldn't wish upon no one!

She wriggled out of the wolf's hold. "Now I know what Aaryana must have felt when her mate cheated on her. Aaryana, I'm so sorry. Brentin, I'm so sorry. Everyone, I'm so sorry. Tell my son I love him." She said that like she was going to...wait, no! She ran in front of Brentin, who looked at her shocked. A wolf jumped on her, leaving deep claw marks on her neck. She just risked her life for Brentin.

"Hope you can forgive me." She smiled weakly before dying on the spot.

Kip then howled loudly and jumped on my dad, clawing him. "DAD!!!!!!" I shifted into my wolf and my pack followed behind me. I ran up to Kip.

Please dad, stay strong. Kip you're going to rue this day, I thought. Then I jumped right in front of him.

Kip's POV

"Help! Help Kip! Help me!" I heard Julie say. I turned my head towards her and looked at her with disgust. God, she really thought I loved her; I just want to take over this pack, and then go home and make sweet love to my Luna. I thought about all the times we made love.

Julie gasped out loud and began crying. "H-h-how could y-you, I thought y-you l-loved me. You were having sex the whole time I was in prison, you used me, you never loved me!" She sobbed. Shit! She heard me! I felt a bit guilty, betraying her. But, then I reminded myself about how many times she did "it" with another guy!

She wriggled out of the wolf's hold. "Now I know what Aaryana must have felt when her mate cheated on her. Aaryana, I'm so sorry. Brentin, I'm so sorry. Everyone, I'm so sorry. Tell my son that I love him." She said that like she was going to...wait, no! She can't, my wolf will go berserk if she does. She ran in front of Brentin, who looked at her shocked. All of a sudden a wolf jumped on her, leaving deep claw marks on her neck. She just risked her life for Brentin. No!

"Hope you forgive me." She smiled weakly before dying on the spot. I felt pain shoot through me!

I howled loudly and looked for Allen. I just have to kill him and the two packs will be mine. I made my way towards him. I jumped and clawed him.

Out of nowhere, more wolves came. Dammit! Aaryana must have made a pack of her own. I heard a beautiful voice scream "DAD!!!!!!" I then saw the most magnificent wolf come towards me. I felt my wolf purr. I then saw Brentin look at her with love and adoration! She must be Aaryana.

I made the mistake of looking in her eyes, because when I did, my wolf screamed, "MATE!"

==================================================================================

Thank you @shaz4ever... I love the twist and can't wait to see what the readers think about it.

Vote, Comment, Fan (shaz4ever & cheerz2life)....ENJOY!!!