Chapter 15

Ava's POV

"Nice house." Freddie complimented when he walked through the door.

"Yeah, it's alright I guess." 

The adoption had been fast. They desperately needed a home as they were classified as emergency cases and the state jumped on the adoption fast and here Freddie and Isaac were. I hadn't put Isaac down the whole night and he clung to me, obviously recovering from the fact he had been dragged away from me. 

It was nice having them both here. It was relaxing. Adam, Caden and Ben all started coming and going as they pleased and Demi didn't mind a bit, infact she enjoyed the fact they were coming over and cooked them lots of foods. 

"I'm going to go away for a while, Ava." Adam told me quietly. 

Caden obviously heard what he said and placed a hand on Adam's back. 

"Where are you going." I asked, panicked.

"I'm going to go to a rehab centre, I need to sort my head out." He replied, giving me a sad smile. "Otherwise I don't know if I will live much longer."

"She didn't need to know that end bit." Caden snapped. "Ava, he's going away to get better and he will come back so don't look so worried."

"I will miss you Adam."

"I will miss you too." He smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.