Chapter 5: My Necklace

Fiddling with the silver, snowflake pendent necklace that Lèòn had given me for Christmas, I climbed the stairs that led to the floor where his classroom was located. A huge smile was plastered onto my face as my feet sounded on the hard cement. I was going to hug him as soon as I saw him and thank him for the gift. However, all of my plans were washed away when I turned the corner to see another girl hugging him. She was tall and thick. Her weave was down to her Spongebob shaped, cellulite filled hips in tangled waves, and it had a dirty blondish color; as if she had dragged it through freaking mud. 

My blood began to boil, and my heart stung as different methods of killing her raced across my mind. Nevertheless, with all the chaos going on in the inner part of me, I was perfectly calm on the outside.

"Hello," I said in my soft and innocent voice. I watched as Lèòn broke the hug to face me. He then walked up to me and planted a small kiss on my lips. The corner of my lips twitched, seeing as I was in a battle between forcing myself to smile when I wanted to scowl.

"Hey, babe," he said while flashing a full grin at me. I smiled softly back at him and then narrowed my eyes at the girl behind him. "Oh, that's my friend Jaime. Jaime, that's my girlfriend, Eloise."

I walked pass him and held my hand out towards Jaime and gave her a bright smile. "I like your shirt!" I said 'ecstatically'. In reality, her shirt was as if it were straight out of a menstruating vagina. She looked like a used tampon. It was dark red on the top then it faded to bright crimson at the bottom, which was also flared.

"Oh, thank you," she said with a bright smile, but something wasn't right with that smile. I narrowed my eyes towards her plum purple lips... contempt was hidden behind that smile. Obviously, she wasn't as good as me in hiding my true murderous intentions.

"Your lipstick shade is cute too," I said.

"Yeah, my lips are a bit cracked though," she said as she touched her Sahara Desert resembling kissers.

I then turned on my heel back to Lèòn and pat his head. "I have homework to do, babe. I just wanted to see you today."

"That's fine," he grumbled out. "I have homework too." He then pulled me into him by the waist and kissed me. I opened my eyes to stare at Jaime and smiled. Then there it was, hatred in her eyes.

I pulled away from Lèòn and bid a farewell to them then went off to the library.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was in the library for about two hours now, and I was sitting at a table that had dividers so that you wouldn't bother the other person that was studying next to you. Two girls came, and sat in the seats opposite me, however, I couldn't tell who it was due to the dividers. The Library was an awfully quiet place, so their whispers could not have possibly go out heard.

"I can't believe it!" exclaimed the girl on my right. "Not only does he have girlfriend, she is a total ughhhh!"

"I know what you mean," agreed the one on my left. "She did not have to smile at you."

Slowly, a smile creeped up on my moisturized lips. I knew exactly what their conversation was about. It was about me.

"It wasn't bad enough with her blocking my time with my future, she just had to rub it in. And I thought that I was going to feel sorry for her for taking her man, but when she pulled that stunt, all my sympathy flew out of the window," whispered the girl on my right in a very harsh manner.

Then there I was, laughing my butt off at a used tampon's plan of taking my man. I have taken out three other girls before her for trying the same thing, so she shouldn't get her hopes up.