Chapter 1: Strike 3

Wattpad deleted this whole chapter just now T.T

The door creaked as it swung open.

"Okay, Hun, I have to run to the store to get a new mask, I ripped the one I was supposed to wear," he said as his feet embraced the welcome mat. "The guys will be here in a few minutes; I'll be back in about a half an hour. Please entertain them."

I smiled at my husband. I loved him very much... too much, some people might say. "Don't worry, they will be quite entertained," I said.

"Love you," he said as he gave me a swift kiss. "And Eloise, be nice."

"Be safe, darling," I said as I softly close the door.

With a broad smile, I skipped to the media room and turned on some soft instrumentals, then I headed upstairs. I hummed softly with the piano melody as I unraveled my day clothing. Dropping articles of clothing here and there, I made my way to our room. I threw myself onto the clean, white silk sheets and rolled myself into them.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, yanking me out of my bliss.

"Time to entertain," I said as I got up. I pulled on a white silk robe and made my way downstairs.

The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming," I said as I took my time in walking to the door. My fingertips gently grazed the rough stone wall of my home. I don't want him to leave me trapped within these walls for another night.

I swung the door open to reveal three young men in costumes. One was wearing a Sasuke cosplay, but it was more like a cheap, last minute ensemble. The other was wearing a Spiderman costume that looked like it was hand sewn by his half blind mother, and the last was a prince... an ugly, fat, repulsive, intoxicated looking prince.

I rolled my eyes and followed my husband's orders... entertain them.

"Hello, Eloise," said the one in the Spider-Man costume.

"Good evening, Kirkwood, Stan, Josh" I said with a curt nod.

"Where's Lèòn?" asked prince uncharming.

"Wherever your manners went," I answered while crossing my arms.

"Why are you always so salty about Lèòn going out with us?" asked Sasugay.

"Why do you insist of taking a married man away from his wife every weekend? Don't you feel bad that you're 26 years old and aren't married yet? What kind of pathetic lives are you living? " I asked as I stared them up and down.

There was a beat of silence as they all walked passed me and into the media room.

"Don't touch anything that you can't afford to replace," I said as I walked to the door and locked the deadbolt with my key. Smirking to myself, I removed the key from the door and slipped it into the pocket of my robe.

************************

3RD POV

3 young men sat on a white leather sofa, busily chatting about the wife of their mate.

"She is so weird," said one as he adjusted his Spider-Man pants. They were chafing his thighs, along with the leather sofa.

"I thought that she was so sweet at first, but she turned out to be so crazy. Lèòn can't do anything with her around. She even stopped him from drinking and going to certain places with us," said a darker version of Sasuke Uchiha as he put his shinobi cladded foot on a very expensive looking coffee table. "She's ruining his fun and stealing his freedom."