6. My Lost Heart

Kai POV

The girl (I forgot her name again) came up to me and started grinding. I tried to push her off but she was latched on like a leech. She started sucking on my neck and I let her. I was weak. She was hot. I left her to keep doing her thing until I saw quick movement in the corner of my eye.

I swiftly turned toward that direction and saw it was Eliza and...Asia? I pushed that girl off and stood up. I wanted to run towards her but my feet were stuck to the ground. She probably wouldn't have talked to me anyway.

I kicked the air and put my hands in my black jean pockets. I walked away and Kyle called after me. I flipped him off still looking forward. I was so mad at myself, her, life. Everything. I wish that I still didn't care about her but I did. She was still the love of my life. Heading towards my car, I felt a hand grab me. It was Kyle.

"Dude. Why did you just leave?" he asked.

"She was there," I huffed.

"Who? Fatty?" he questioned. I pushed him like he pushed Eliza around. He stumbled and stared at me in shock. Dusting himself off, he stood, challenging me. I gave him a squint.

"Don't you dare," I growled.

"She broke up with you get over her,"

"Leave me alone." I turned away and stomped to my car. He stood in place shaking his head. Eventually he walked back to the mall.

I made my way home, hopeful that my mom wasn't mad at me anymore. I went though my front door and I saw my mom was on the sofa. She had been waiting for me to come home. Her brown curly hair was pulled into a loose bun. The hair tie was suffering, trying to hold in all of her thick hair. All of this meant she was not going to play around.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. It has been a little bit crazy. It being my life. So I have decided to apply to Stanford, USC, University of Redlands, and Washington University in St. Louis. Also, I signed up for my SAT. I take them June 3? Wish me luck.