Laughing Gas, hehe

~~Leo Updated His Tool Belt~~

GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU. LIKE SUPPER DOOPER IMPORTANT.

~~Oh gods, what is he gonna say now -_-~~

Percy Jackson: What? 

Leo Valdez: You know how it's been like idiotically cold?

Percy Jackson: Yes

Annabeth Chase: Naw, we don't notice the foot of snow surrounding camp, no we don't notice that even in here its a good thirty degrees. NAW FREAKING DUR IT'S COLD

Leo Valdez: Well, do you knwo what they are calling the storm? The storm that's sweeping the country???? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED?!

Nico Di Angelo: NO WE DON'T AND WE DON'T CARE EITHER LEO.

Leo Valdez: It's a large winter storm going over Texas and they are calling it 'Winter Storm Kronos'

Jason Grace: You're kidding

Percy Jackson: Say you're kidding

Nico Di Angelo: You're kidding right?!

Annabeth Chase: hahaha, not funny Leo

Piper McLean: I'm confused...

Frank Zhang: Same....

Hazel Levesque: That's a bad guy right?

Jason Grace: YES

Percy Jackson: No, he was distroyed to the point he would never be able to reform. It's just a name.

Nico Di Angelo: Plus the mortals just think it's a myth, right?

Annabeth Chase: Lalalalalalalalalala, yeah I'm not listening to you.

Piper McLean: So, still confused over here, what's going on?

Frank Zhang: Shi--

Hazel Levesque: *set's lazers to stun* I will shoot you with my eye lazers.

Frank Zhang: zzz, Shizzz, I said Shizzz.

Leo Valdez: Nice save buddy

Frank Zhang: Yeah I'm not making that mistake, lol remember those two new campers?

Leo Valdez: LOL, yeah like they were running so freaking fast I thought it was like a power they had!

Frank Zhang: Well fear will deffinitally make some new things happen to you, that's for sure

Leo Valdez: Hey, what ever happened to them?

Frank Zhang: *shrug*

~~Nico Di Angelo posted on his skull~~

I don't want my teeth removed!

~~wat u talkin' bout boy?~~

Hazel Levesque: IDC, you need to straighten out your teeth and the Orthadontist says that they have to be pulled. Don't worry about it you'll have some laughing gas and be fine.

Nico Di Angelo: SO BASICALLY BECAUSE YOU SAY THAT STRAIGHT TEETH WILL HELP ME IN LIFE I HAVE TO HAVE THESE FOUR INICENT TEETH REMOVED BECAUSE THEY ARE 'IN THE WAY'. HOW CRULE ARE YOU WOMAN?!