Oh Come ON!

~~Leo Got Something Random To Say~~

So lately it's been rainning a lot, and I wondered, "Why is it rainning Camp? Isn't it protected by a magic forcefield?" So I went and looked at the meter that showed what was up with everything in camp, but TURNS OUT THERE ISN'T ONE. No, no the Hecate cabin deals With all of that. So I go and ask them, “Hey what’s up with the Waco weather?!” And you know what they tell me, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY TELL ME?!

A certain son of Hermes, ducking dated one of the Hecate girls. SPECIFICALLY the one who does most of the stuff keeping the weather on track. SO I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED. AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID? “He broke up with me for no reason. I don’t know what I did; he just said we were done. And and *sniffle* I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!”

OKAY JUST LET ME SAY SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. YOU LITTLE PUNK HERMES KID, you know who you are, go. Ducking. Apologize. NOW. OR SO HELP ME I’LL COME AND SLAUGHTER YOU BECAUSE I NEED BUNKER NINE BACK WHERE I DON’T HAVE TO SWIM TO IT AND MY GODS SHE IS A SAD CRIER. SO GO APOLIGIZE.

~~COME ON YOU COWARD APOLIGIZE OVER THE INTERNET I DARE YOU. YOU STUPID DUCKER.~~

Jason Grace: Dude why are you so pasionate about this?

Leo Valdez: I hate seeing all these girls being left heart broken by A SPECIFIC Hermes kid, who STOLL all their hearts.

Percy Jackson: Dude you sound like a girl

Jason Grace: I know he does doesn't he

Leo Valdez: Okay, okay fine. Let me put into perspective for you. Percy, Paul and your mom how are they doing?

Percy Jackson: Fine, their doing great actually.

Leo Valdez: Okay, now lets just say that Paul said, "See ya" to your mom, just out of no where. Just didn't do another word from him and totally ignored her every time she asked for an explanation.

Percy Jackson: ....I don't think she would see him more than once...

Leo Valdez: And why is that?

Percy Jackson: Because he might accidentally wind up in tartarus

Leo Valdez: Exactly.

Jason Grace: You two are insane.

Leo Valdez: Oh am I? Well what would happen if you found out that the main reason your sister joined the hunters was because a boy betrayed her. A boy that she loved and took care of her for years and he just left and killed hundreds of people because of his bitterness. And that he almost killed her too. What would you say to that?

Jason Grace has logged off to kill said boy~~

Leo Valdez: Point proven

Travis Stoll: DUDE TELL KATIE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Katie Gardner: YOU MOTHER████ING PILE OF GODS DARNED ████ HOW COULD YOU FILLTHY PIG!

Leo Valdez: Actually Katie it was his brother. But keep doing this I like this, cuz honestly it was both of them that went around terrorizing people

Travis Stoll: YOU ARE ZERO HELP

Leo Valdez: yeah yeah yeah, i've been told before.

Nicole Jeniffer: Leo you don't have to put this much trouble into this, I'm fine really.

Leo Valdez: The rain says other wise.

Nicole Jeniffer: I don't want to talk about it. Just drop it okay?!

Leo Valdez: NO. You deserve an apoligy from the coward.

Travis Stoll: He's coming over to the Hecate cabin right now

Nicole Jeniffer: Dude...Percy and Jason hog tied him...there dragging him through the mudd...

Leo Valdez: SERIOUSLY?!

Nicole Jeniffer: Yep, and now they are stringing him up in a tree...

Percy Jackson: There we go, now you can rain on him!

Jason Grace: He's a jerk. A really big Jerk, well actually he's a total chicken he hid under his bed when we went and got him XD

Percy Jackson: I think he peed himself a little...

Jason Grace: OH MY GODS XD

Leo Valdez: There now it's nice and sunny :)

Nicole Jeniffer: Well, almost

Travis Stoll: VIDEO TIME!

~~Travis Stoll uploaded a video~~

Nico Di Angelo:  ...Hey he did pee himself!

Leo Valdez: Is he crying?

Percy Jackson: Man you should herd what he was promising us for us leaving him in his cabin! XD

Jason Grace: Didn't we get his first five kids?

Percy Jackson: No, we got Travis and Katie's first five kids

Katie Gardner: Excuse me?!

Travis Stoll: -_- I'm extremely imbaresed by this 'brother'

Hermes: HE AIN'T MINE

Chiron: Oh shut up Hermes, we all know it's yours

A/N: So yeah, that's my weird short chappie for this week I'm extremely sorry for not updating more! But here are some stories to keep yourself occupied in the time being!

"Someone Should Call Stop, but..."

"Sometimes Our Minds Work Against Us..."

"Off To War"

"Living A Lie" By HazelBiancaHazel

"Dwelling On Dreams" By HazelBiancaHazel

And plenty of others! Go check out HazelBiancaHazel's stuff it's all really good! She just published a new story and its title escapes me at the moment but go check out that one too! She also has a story listing off other amazing stories called "PJO FanFiction Challenge" Go check it out and all the stories listed on it!

Thanks for reading and have a great morning/night/afternoon/school week/end of the weekend! See ya guys! \

~lilmonkey13