C'mon

~~Leo Valdez Updated his Status~~

I HAVE A THING, AND IT'S A COOL THING!!!

~~Oh come on ask!~~

Jason Grace: Ok, I'll bite, what is it?

Rachel Dare: No. Leo no you aren't supposed to do anyth!

Leo Valdez: BUT IT'S SO FREAKING COOL

Hazel Levesque: NO DON'T.

Nico Di Angelo: Leonardo Valdez, what. were. you. doing?!

Leo Valdez: I HELPED HAZEL AND RACHEL MAKE A THING AND ITS COOL SO I POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET

Piper McLean: ....Leo you better elaborate quickly or Nico will probably kill you, bring you back, kill you again and then send you to an enternaty of punishment.

Leo Valdez: here is the link: WWW.LEO/RACHEL/HAZEL_MADE_A_THING.olympus.org

Nico Di (I'm going to ducking kill Leo.) Angelo: Elaborate or die.

Leo Valdez: Okay! Okay, it's a long thing of pictures that Hazel drew and Rachel painted and I put them togther with the song C'mon and it's awesome and I think really good!

Nico Di (I'm going to ducking kill Leo.) Angelo: Hm, well post it.

Leo Valdez posted a video~~

Nico Di (I'm going to ducking kill Leo.) Angelo: Hm, cute

Hazel Levesque: LEO TAKE IT DOWN OR I'LL SLOTER YOU

Leo Valdez: Why?

Hazel Levesque: Because, it's so weird seeing my stuff online and I don't want it up now take it down!

Nico Di (I'm going to ducking kill Leo.) Angelo: ...Why do I look so scared, and striken when Percy and Annabeth fell into Tarturous

Hazel Levesque: ...because you did, you weren't even walking straight, you would tip and fall almost over and you looked like you were going to sick any second...

Nico Di (I'm going to ducking kill Leo.) Angelo: ...

~~Connor And Travis want to chat with Percy~~

Connor: I HAVE A DARE!

TRAVIS: IT'S REALLY GOOD

Percy: Um...

Connor: YOU HAVE TO MAN IT'S AWESOME

Travis: IT'S GOING TO BE TUBLEAR MAN TUBLEAR!

Connor: What...?

Travis: What?

Connor: Did you just say tublear?

Travis: Yes.

Connor: ...

Travis: ...

Travis: What's wrong with tublear?

Connor: *sigh* SO PERCY  

Percy: What?

Connor: WILL YOU DO IT?!

Percy: Depends what is it?

Connor: Well, I'll send it to you over really private chat okay?

Percy: K'ish

~~Percy Posted on Athena's Owl~~

No matter what you do, I will never leave your daughter alone

~~OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP *square snap*~~

Athena: EXCUSE ME?!

Percy Jackson: No matter what you do to me, I will always love your daughter and you can't do a thing about it. I will never, ever leave her alone.

Annabeth Chase: ...Percy? Though this is supper sweet, I would prefer having a boyfriend right now so please don't intice my mother to blow you up!

Athena: You should listen to my daughter Jackson

Percy Jackson: Athena, I love your daughter and I think it's about time you accept this.

Ares: Jackson, not that I like you or anything but I'm just going to tell you right now: STOP. You will die and it won't be at my hand, it'll be at a bunch of screeching owls' claws.

Hera: You should listen to my son and grand daughter

Dionysus: Pike, RUN

Hepheastus: Dude she is bad knews and if HERA is warning you, you should listen

Zeus: Okay, this is the promise I made to your dad that if you got into trouble with Athena and he wasn't there to protect you I would give you some advise, so here it is: RUN LIKE DUCKING HADES APPOLIGIZING MAN CUZ MY HEADACHE IS ABOUT TO MAKE YOU JUST THAT, NOTHING MORE THAN A HEADACHE IN THE BACK OF PEOPLES MINDS!

Percy Jackson: ...

Athena: Anything you want to say?

Percy Jackson: I like big books and I can not lie, all the other brothers can not deny that when a big ol book is up in your face your to busy to sneeze because the best character's getting killed!