Borededededed and Cooties

Leo Valdez updated his life situation to: Bored :/

Thalia Grace: You could try lighting the Ares cabin on fire. That might help

Clarisse La Rue: Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

Leo Valdez: Well, I guess not Thalia, sorry I'm kinda chipper today maybe when I'm more depressed and willing to die, then I'll do that.

Thalia Grace: But we could all roast marshmellows on their burning cabin!

Travis Stoll: THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!

Hecate: How about we don't, how does that sound children?

Thalia Grace: Oh come on Aunt Hecate, please!

Hecate: *raises eyebrow* that's Lady Hecate, and no.

Percy Jackson: CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annabeth Chase: oh gods not this again...-_-

Percy Jackson: CANDY AND COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Valdez: ...uh...

Nico Di Angelo: hehe

Annabeth Chase: What did you do? *narrows eyes*

Nico Di Angelo: I gave him all the blue candy. and a special type of coffee that is blue...

Thalia Grace: Oh my gods...

Piper McLean: WHERE DID YOU GET BLUE FACE PAINT?!

Nico Di Angelo: ???

Piper McLean: You didn't give him face paint?

Connor Stoll: Naw that came with his costume for Halloween

Piper McLean; Well, he is smearing it on everyone saying that he is a smerf...and is helping with the transformations...

Leo Valdez: Seriously?! HOLY HEAPHESTUS I HAVE TO SEE THIS!

~~Leo Valdez has returned to human society~~

Nyssa: Thanks guys, sorry I hadn't seen him out of bunker nine in like a week, I'm not even sure he has eaten anything or slept since he went in...

Piper McLean: No prob!

Percy Jackson: lol that was fun

Nico Di Angelo: I'm boredededededededededededededededededeedededededededed

Piper Mclean: Pretty sure that's not a word.

Jason Grace: I checked. It's not.

Leo Valdez wanted to tell ya guys something: HEY LADIES! *wiggles eyebrows* want to talk to an awesome guy?! THEN LOOK NO FARTHER! Here is the all awesome, LEO VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

want to add something?:

Jason Grace: Don't he's an idiot and no fun.

Piper McLean: First off, Leo don't do this crud, it's pathetic. Second, Jason don't be a jerk.

Jason Grace: What?! I was warning them that they'll get cooties from him!

Piper McLean: Jason, cooties aren't real.

Jason Grace: What? Yes they are. Reyna told me about them, they are advanced species of bacteria that'll kill you.

Preator Reyna: ...

Jason Grace: Reyna tell her!

Preator Reyna: ....Jason....we need to talk...

Jason Grace: Sure what's up?

Preator Reyna: PC okay?

Jason Grace: Okay.

Preator Reyna and Jason Grace are talking quitely, shhhh~

Jason: So what's up?

Reyna: Cooties aren't real.

Jason: what?

Jason: You told me they were.

Jason: WHY DID YOU LIE?!

Reyna: Because you were being weird around the girls in camp, and you know that was a way to keep you away from them. What did you expect?

Jason: ....but you never told me any differently. You just left me thinking it was real! I DIDN'T KISS PIPER FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reyna: K.

Jason: DON'T YOU GET IT?! THIS LIKE MESSED UP MY LIFE, WHY WOULD YOU NEVER CORRECT IT?!

Reyna: You. Need. To. Shut. Up.

Jason: OR WHAT?!

Reyna: Or you will never, ever take another step inside New Rome. Ever. You should back off now before you regret it.

Jason: ...

Jason: ...uh....

Jason: ...sorry Preator Reyna

Reyna: Yeah you better be.