Ultron

Waking up the this morning, the peaceful feeling you and Bucky felt last night was now gone. Something was off, but you didn't know what, that is until you passed a news stand while you and Bucky were out getting food. Outside of the stand was a small tv playing a live news feed of what was happening in Sikovoa. Bucky took notice of your shift in behavior and quickly followed your eyes to see what had a hold on you, and that was when he took notice to the report as well.

"There is currently a city wide evacuation in Sikovoa, issued by none other than the Avengers. The group of heroes has ordered every single person to leave the city and get as far away as possible. We've been told there is a threat hiding inside the city and that they need to contain it before-" suddenly the news caster was cut off by the ground shaking beneath her feet. You knew that whatever was about to happen couldn't be good. You watched as whoever was holding the camera had suddenly fallen, leaving the camera to be pointed at an angle to where you could really see what was happening. The entire city was lifting from the ground.

"Hey doll, you might wanna read this." Bucky told you cautiously as he handed you today's news paper, the main headline reading, "Tony Stark creates yet another weapon of mass destruction called, Ultron." As you read through the details of what happened, what needed to be done became very clear.

"I have to help them." You whispered as you now looked back up at Bucky with a look of determination that he knew very well.

"I know. Come on, let's get you home first so no one will notice." Bucky whispered as he grabbed your hand and led the two of you back to the apartment. Once inside, he quickly helped you grab the things you needed to be able to help them. "What's your plan?" He asked you curiously when he remembered you had spent all this time hiding from them, he wasn't sure how you were just going to appear to help them and then leave without being seen.

"I have to find Thor first, odds are that he's with Steve and they'll be able to tell me the plan as soon as I get there." You told him when you thought of how you were going to face Steve and your uncle after all this time.

"You know they're all going to see you again." Bucky pointed out softly as he was sharpening knifes and loading his guns, knowing you'd have to end your cloaking spell for the time being, which meant the two of you would be at risk of hydra until the spell was active again.

"I know." You whispered as you looked at yourself in the mirror to make sure you had everything you needed to fight. Bucky slowly made his way behind you, wrapping his arms around you and placing his chin in the crook of your neck.

"Please be careful." He whispered to you. You were the only person Bucky had right now, and for him to lose you would devastate him.

"I will." You whispered back before turning around in his arms and giving him a quick kiss. "Do not leave this apartment while I'm gone, keep your guns and knifes on you at all times, and do not trust anyone." You told him with slight worry in your voice at the things that could happen to him while you were gone.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked before pulling you in for a deep and passionate kiss, not wanting to even think about letting you go yet. You couldn't say that it didn't make leaving him even harder than it was already going to be.

"Bucky, I have to go now." You told him sadly after reluctantly pulling away from his kiss.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." He whispered as he slowly released you from his hold, stepping back just enough to watch as you  began to disappear right before his eyes. "I'll be waiting here for you." He told you as he watched the last traces of you vanish into thin air, pushing a small breeze toward him and leaving him to stare at an empty corner.