Romania

"You sure this is the place you wanna stay?" Bucky asked as he looked around the small apartment, the two of you had only gotten to Romania an hour ago, but you already knew exactly where you were going to be living and even had disguises ready.

"It's low profile Bucky, and that's exactly what we need. I know it's small, but we have everything we could need in it." You told him as you began to unpack your things and hanging your clothes in the closet. "By the way, if anyone askes, were Mr. and Mrs. Cruze, you're Jason and I'm Lexi, got it?" You asked him with a small smirk.

"So we're married now?" He asked jokingly as he made his way toward you, "how drunk was I at the wedding?" He asked, trying to fight back some laughs.

"Very, I made sure you wouldn't remember a thing." You laughed as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Nah, I'd remember marrying you, you're not someone I can forget about that easily. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about Cruze." He told you with his signature smirk, causing you to blush lightly. "You know, Y/n Barnes does have a nice ring to it." He suggested.

"Are you hinting at something, James?" You asked, curious to know if this was actually something he wanted, or if he was just joking around.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see, doll." Bucky smirked as he walked away and began to unpack what he brought now.

"What? Wait and see for what?" You asked sounding even more curious than before as you followed him around the room.

"You'll find out later." He told you with a wink. "I'm gonna go out and get us some food for tonight." He told you nonchalantly as he took some money out of the top drawer and made his way to the door.

"Bucky.." You said in a warning tone, telling him he couldn't leave until he told you want he was hiding from you.

"See ya later, doll." He winked before shutting the door and bolting down the stairs.

"Dammit James!"

~~

"Steve, I really don't think they're here. Look at the place?" Sam told Steve as they walked around Tony's house in Malibu. Steve had overheard Tony and Clint talking on the jet on the way back to the tower, Steve knew it was about you and Bucky and he was determined to find the two of you and bring you to the tower so he could help. After they landed, Steve immediately called Sam and the two of them flew out here in hopes that they had finally found you.

"They have to be, who else would they have been talking about?" Steve asked as he searched the other rooms for the two of you. Every room he came up empty, the two of you had made it appear that you had never even been there in the first place. The only way he knew the two of you had been there, was because he found a record player that just didn't seem fit in with the rest of the things in Tony's home. He knew it was something only the two of you would bring here, he figured the you guys left it because there wouldn't be any room for it where you were headed.

"She already told us not to look for them, so why are we still doing this?" Sam asked. He started to understand why you didn't want Steve there now, he knew you needed to get things done, and no matter how much you love Steve, you wouldn't be able to get any work done with him hovering over you constantly.

"We just need to find them." Steve whispered as he stared at the record player, not only did he want his best friend back, but he needed to know that you were okay. Without being able to contact you, he had no clue on if you were even still alive. The main reason he wanted the two of you back at the tower, was so he knew for sure that you were safe.

Sam slowly and cautiously walked over to his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder to get his attention. When Steve looked over, Sam spoke up, "look Steve, I get it, I'm worried about her too, but she knows what she's doing. She's proved it to us many times. We need to let her heal him before we keep trying to find them, in the mean time lets hit rid of as many hydra bases as we can for them." Sam suggested, hoping Steve would agree and stop the hunt for awhile. "Whataya say man?"