Loki

As the three of you walked through the palace halls, the two brothers began to bicker a bit. "This is so unlike you brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?" Loki told Thor, almost excitedly as you followed closely behind the pair.

"If you keep speaking I just might." Thor replied rather annoyed, he kept looking over he shoulder to check on you. Your demeanor hadn't changed much since the two of them broke you out, and your silence was beginning to worry him.

"Fine, as you wish. I'm not even here." Loki said as he changed his form into that of an Asgardian guard. "Is this better?" He asked Thor, but also looking back to you as well to see if he could gain a laugh it of you, but you stayed silent as you continued to watch the two of them.

"Better company at least." Thor answered, growing more annoyed by the moment.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." Loki stated as he changed Thor's form into Lady Sif. Loki finally earned a small giggle from you and it was like music to his ears, he decided to try and keep it up. "Mmm, brother, you look ravishing." he told Thor with a smirk as you lightly laughed a bit more.

Thor stopped for a second to look at his appearance, then he finally understood what was going on. He looked back at you and saw that you were still laughing a small bit, and decided to try and keep it going as well, desperately wanting to see you smile. "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor told Loki with a smirk as well as they begin to finally work off of each other, trying to cheer you up from all the events that had happened over the past couple of days.

"Very well, perhaps you'd prefer one of your new companions seeing as though you like them so much." Loki told him. When you looked up you saw a very familiar uniform, Steve's uniform, you would know that ass anywhere. "Oh this is much better. Costumes a bit much, but the confidence. I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey! Wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? GOD BLESS AMERIC-" Loki was cut off once Thor threw him against one of the columns and covered his mouth so the guards would not notice the three of you. Once Thor pulled his hand away Loki felt a bit angry until he saw the guards too. "You could at least give me a weapon, my dagger, something." He told Thor. Thor looked around and put something in Loki's hands, "finally, a little bit of common sen-" Loki stopped once he lifted his hands to reveal cuffs.

"I thought you liked tricks." Thor told him. This caused you to finally genuinely laugh, something about the two of them arguing reminded you of when you would spend time with them during your childhood. Thor smiled at you and then turned to Loki, "I win." Thor told him as he began to walk away while Loki rolled his eyes.

Once the three of you made your way to the ship that was left here, the two began to argue once again. When the ship was finally in the air, Thor seemed to miss the point of being discreet and flying gracefully. Once the ship was clear of the city, Loki began to yell at Thor for gaining so much attention from the warriors and Thor ended up pushing him out of the ship. You were about to run after him until you noticed he was only thrown to a boat below. Thor had you teleport him and yourself down to the boat to meet with Loki. Once on board, Loki took the three of you to the a portal that only he knew of that could take you to other worlds, bringing you to the Dark Elves.

As the three of you searched the planet you began to feel incredibly weak. Having the powers you were born with, as well as containing the Aether was becoming too much for you. You ended up losing your footing and falling to the floor of the boat as your vision began to blur slightly. Loki was quick to your side as well as Thor, which would only cause more fighting between the two of them. "Darling, are you alright?" Loki asked you, almost in panic.

"I'm okay." You whispered to him, your body was weak, but you weren't in as much pain as you had been recently.

Loki began to check you for any injuries that may have been caused since the escape when he finally noticed the Aether that you were containing. "What I could do with the power that flows through these veins." He whispered to himself, but I'd did not slip your attention or Thor's.