18. Liam's Place

June's P.O.V

Liam and I were laughing at the ridiculous things said on the interview. Due to Liam's character of Best Song Ever, Ashley had requested that the boys try to do the dance moves that Leeroy choreographed.

Zayn actually did a nice looking pirouette, but the humor came in when Louis tried doing the splits.

"And then the time Louis actually tried to do the splits?" I said in between breathy laughs.

"I swear, I thought his balls were going to split in half," he sputtered out whilst laughing his ass off.

I stopped laughing and my face turned into pain. "Ow, won't that hurt?" I asked.

He faded out of laughter and cleared his throat. "Hehe, right. It would hurt," he said seriously, but still holding back laughter. "But what matter is...you had fun," he smiled at me.

I nodded. "I really did. Thanks for bringing me along, baby."

"I knew you'd like it," he said and turned a corner.

"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing that this was a place that I haven't seen much before.

"I want to show you around my place," he told me. "Maybe watch a movie or two?"

"Okay. Just so you know, I'm going to mess up your bedroom," I warned him jokingly.

"Whoa," he smirked. "In what way?" he winked.

I smacked him on the arm. "Not like that!" I laughed.

"I know! I was joking!" he chuckled. He turned another corner into a street, and his smile faded. "Oh, god," he muttered.

"What?" I asked. Then, I looked at where he was looking, and I finally saw what he was referring to. Just when the car approached, a bunch of paparazzi and screaming fans started surrounding the car.

"How the hell did they even know I was gonna be here?" he questioned aloud.

"Damn, that's a lot of people," I said in astonishment.

He had to slow down a lot more than I thought, just to get through to his gated house. Camera flashes were blinding me from all angles, and there were fans tapping and slapping the windows on the car.

"And here comes security," he smirked. "I'll get out first. Stay where you are until I come around to get you."

As soon as he opened the door, many fans attempted to grab at him, but security held them back. They guarded him all the way to my side of the door and he opened it to lead me out.

"HI JUNE!" a fan yelled and waved frantically at me. "IT'S ME @SmileyRiley ON TWITTER! YOU FOLLOWED ME!"

I smiled and waved back. "Hi Riley!"

Liam took my hand and we started pushing through the crowd of people. "Time to go, love. There is no time for small talk. As much as you want to talk to them, there are limitations," he informed me, and I knew that this was at management's request.

"Liam!" a pap continuously called out his name.

"Hi, Miss Pledge! How are you?" another pap asked and snapped a picture of me.

This bewildered me. So many people were calling my name at once, that I didn't even know where to look. There was so much shoving and body heat everywhere, that I could hardly breathe. More and more fans were screaming my name and Liam's name, and it made my ears hurt a bit.

Liam tightened his grip on my hand, as if to as if I was okay.

I nodded and smiled to assure that I was good.