5. The Quote

June's P.O.V

"BYE MOM!" I screamed as I ran out the door.

"BYE GUYS!" she yelled back, even louder. "MAKE GOOD CHOICES! AND SLAP HARRY'S BUM FOR ME!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" I yelled at her.

"I KNOW!" she screamed back. "LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU, TOO!" Keith and I yelled together.

"I feel bad for your neighbors," Crystal said, quietly.

We were on our way to see them IN CONCERT! We had passes to go take pictures with them after the concert, and I was shaking so hard. I was pretty sure that I was going to pass out a little before I even got there.

Keith had to be a gentleman and drive us there so that we didn't have to get a parking space.

*

"Have fun at One Detection!" Keith yelled after we said our goodbyes.

"One Direction," Crystal and I corrected.

"Who cares!" he said, and sped off.

The line was so long for entrance. There were too many screaming fans and huge signs, and then there was me and Crystal: smallest signs out of all the arena. But of course, we didn't care; its the thought that counts.

Liam's P.O.V

"Do you see her?" I whispered to Niall.

There was no response.

I sighed, and turned around. "Niall, are you even l-" I stopped mid-sentence, for I found that he was kissing Kai. I slapped my forehead and glanced up at them. "NIALL!" I yelled.

He seemed startled, and he pulled away. "Whoa! I'm sorry lad. What was that?"

I sighed. "You guys are supposed to help me look," I complained.

"Liam, dude. I don't know what she looks like," Kai said with a pout.

I groaned. "I showed you her picture."

"He did?" She muttered to Niall.

"What picture?" Paul said, emerging behind us.

We exchanged panicked looks, not knowing what to say or explain. This was the moment I feared the most, and I remember rehearsing everything that I would say to Paul if he ever found out.

I guess this was time to fess up.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. "The picture of-"

He stopped me. "Wait a minute. Niall," He said, turning to the couple. "Will you please explain to me why is Kai here?"

Niall opened him mouth and closed it again, obviously trying to find a good reason why he brought his girlfriend backstage when he wasn't supposed to. Of course, I had to be a brother and defend him.

"Paul, it's the last concert of the tour. Can't he just have this one moment with her? Please?" I asked politely.

Paul's face hardened at us, but then, it softened as he looked at how Niall had his arm longingly wrapped around her waist. He looked at me, then back at them, then back at me again. He sighed, and nodded. "Fine."

Niall and Kai fist-pumped the air and gave each other a hug.

"But just because it's the last concert, and because Kai is a good girl," Paul said a little more seriously.

"Thank you, Uncle Paul!" Niall and Kai said together.

"Yeah, yeah," He muttered. "Get ready, boys!" He yelled.