3. Meet June

Liam's P.O.V

The lads and I had so much fun rehearsing on that wonderful stage and it was almost time to get back to the hotel that we checked into. Louis, Zayn and Harry were sharing one room, and Niall & I were sharing the second room.

Look, don't get me wrong; I love my little Nialler, but he won't stop talking to his girlfriend on the phone. And I love his girlfriend, too! She's a really nice girl for Niall; let's just say that she's the girl version of Niall.

And then there's me.

Single.

Alone.

With no one.

As Niall called her for the millionth time today, I pulled out my phone to check my fake twitter account.

Roommate distracted = check

One personal message. Who could that be? It's probably another one of those "thanks for following me" auto-messages. Just then, I froze when I saw the person who sent it.

@Payne_Reliever: hi :)

I smiled widely and nearly told Niall, but remembered that he doesn't know about my little scheme. I wasn't listed as Liam Payne, now, was I? I could finally talk to her! I licked my lips as I typed in a reply.

Me: Hello there, love!

She replied faster than I thought she would,

Her: I'm June :) and I see that you're a directioner?

Me: yes..I am. But don't judge me because I'm a boy /.\ I mean, honestly, I always give off that impression that I'm either gay, or really stupid,

Her: Don't be silly! Directioners are cool ;) so what's your name?

Shoot. My name? I couldn't tell her my real name! She'll flip out, and I will have the same exact thought as before: what if I unfollowed her? What's a good name for me? Uhh, Brad? Grady? Hector? Jose? Leeroy? Leeroy from Best Song Ever... would that be too obvious?

Me: Leeroy

Her: Hey! Just like from the Best Song Ever music video! hahaha, nice!

Me: haha, yeah! I get that a lot, you have no idea.

Her: So, are you going to the concert? or did they already tour in your area?

Me: I can't really call a place home yet. I travel a lot. but I am planning to go to their concert wherever I travel next.

I didn't want to tell her that I didn't live in this place. That was the only excuse that I could come up with at that time. I was trying so hard not to reveal my true self.

We talked for a little while, and I learned so much about her. She was an honors student, her best friend lives in New York, and she has a twin brother. She was so outgoing and cool and I couldn't even explain how amazing she was. Minutes turned into an hour, and soon enough, our conversation had to come to an end.

Her: Okay, well i have to go now. My mom's back from work and Ima eat dinner. ttyl?

Me: ok :) it was really nice getting to know you, June

Her: you too, Leeroy :)

I smiled and put my phone away, knowing that I had just created a new, wonderful friendship with someone who I barely knew. But what really scared me was the she didn't really know me. She is becoming friends with someone who she thinks is someone else, and I just wanted her to be friends with the real me.