17. Lights Camera Ashley

Liam's P.O.V

"Just sit in the front, love. There's a reserved seat for you," I told June as the stage crew hooked on my microphone.

She nodded. "Okay," she said. "I'll take pictures!" she waved her phone in the air and giggled.

I pulled her close to me and gave her a hug.

"Okay, you go do that," I said. "Be sure to get my good side," I told her with a wink.

She rolled her eyes. "Evey side is your good side," she winked back. "Oh! Let's take one right now!" she said.

I nodded. "Alright, then."

She bounced up and down and positioned her front camera and kissed my cheek.

I smiled as she snapped the photo.

"One more?" I pleaded.

She laughed. "Okay, okay."

This time, I kissed her cheek, and she snapped the photo.

Kai ran up to us. "Come on, June! Lets go! You can take pictures later."

I laughed. "Alright, go on, babe. I love you."

"I love you, too!" she yelled as Kai dragged her away.

●●●

"We're on in FIVE!" the camera man said.

The guys and I straightened our shirts and made sure that we didn't look stupid.

"FOUR"

"THREE"

"TWO"

He pointed at Ashley, and the talk show was on. The theme song jingle played in the background, and the crowd began to cheer.

"GOOD AFTERNOON, EVERYONE! Welcome back to Lights, Camera, Ashley!  As always, I am Ashley Levi, and this is the show where I interview your choices on twitter, and ask some of your questions." Ashley said.

The crowd cheered again.

"Today, we have a very special british/irish boyband that all of you may know as One Direction! Come on out, boys!" she waved over at us, backstage.

I walked out with the guys and waved to the crowd of cheering people.

Best Song Ever played as we came in to hug Ashley, and we sat down on the comfortable couch.

"Hi, boys!" she greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Ashley," I greeted back. "How are you?"

"I'm doing wonderful! Thank you, Liam!" she said. "Its so nice to have you boys here! Your fans nearly broke the whole voting system to get you here!"

The crowd laughed.

"Well, we do have the best fans in the world," Harry said.

"I LOVE YOU, HARRY!" a girl yelled from the crowd.

The people began to cheer again.

"I love you, too!" Harry waved towards the girl.

I laughed and high fived him.

June's P.O.V

This was going to be fun. I already took countless pictures, and 95% of them are all Liam. Kai had to smack me a little to tell me to put the camera down before I wasted all of my precious memory space.

"Awww, Niall's hair is down," Kai crooned. "He looks just like he did three years ago!" she placed her hand on her heart. "I miss that so much."

"Awww," I said as I examined Niall's hair. "It does look like fetus Niall!" I commented.

And of course, Ashley noticed that, too.

"So Niall," Ashley said. "I noticed your hair. It's down instead of up in that quiff. What about that?"

Niall laughed. "Well, first of all, I didn't want it up today, and I told that to our hairstylist, Lou Teasdale."

"Oh, I see!" she said, amazed. "Your girlfriend didn't make you do it?"

Kai started laughing hysterically.

Niall shook his head. "Nah. I mean, I live with her, but she doesn't really touch my hair," he looked our way and winked at Kai.

She made a heart with her hands and blew him a kiss.

"Aren't you guys cute?" Ashley said and waved towards Kai. "So, speaking of girlfriends...Liam," she turned to Liam and the crowd went quiet. "We are all dying to know. Who is June Pledge?"

My heart started beating quickly, and my mouth dropped open. Again, hearing my name out of the mouth of a famous person really shocked me to the core. All of this still seemed so surreal.

Liam smiled. "June Pledge?" he repeated my name and folded his hands together. "Well, I can confirm now that she is my girlfriend."

Ashley gasped. "So #Payledge is real?"

He nodded. "Payledge is real. Jiam is real. June and I are very much real," he grinned widely.

"How about that, guys? Payledge is real!" Ashley cheered, and the crowd cheered along with her.

Liam looked at me, smiled, and winked.

I smiled back, and laughed.

"Liam," Ashley said. "How did you do it? How did...you ask her?"

Liam licked his lips. "Well, we were at a graveyard."

Ashley's face dropped into confusion, which made me and the crowd burst out laughing.

"A graveyard?" she repeated.

Liam laughed. "I know. Let me explain. We were visiting her dad, who had passed on. I asked for his blessing, and I somehow felt in my hear that he said yes. So, I asked her there."

The crowd was filled with aww's and they applauded once again.

I held my heart and thought about how absolutely cute that was. I loved that moment with my dad, and I'll never forget it.

"In fact," Liam began again. "she's sitting right there, next to Kai," he pointed at me and Ashley looked to where he pointed.

I grinned and waved at Ashley.

Ashley waved right back at me. "Hello, June! Wow! She's gorgeous!" she told Liam. "YOU'RE GORGEOUS!" she called out to me.

"SO ARE YOU, ASHLEY!" I yelled back.

"Oh, stop it!" Ashley joked and laughed her amazing giggle. She turned back to the boys. "I like her already!"

Soon enough, she got deep into the conversation with the tour plans.

I met eyes with Liam, and he winked again.

"You're amazing," he mouthed at me.

I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and put it on his lips.

"You two are so cute," Kai said to me. "Niall owes me money. We bet on you guys going out."

My mouth dropped open and I nudged her playfully. "Rude, you're not supposed to gamble," I joked.

She scoffed. "I only did it coz I love you," she said, and tossed her arms around me.

"Aww, I love you too," I said, and patted her arm.

She let go of the hug and went back to listening to the interview.

"We also bet on your marriage," she muttered under her breath.

Did I hear that right?

I turned to her. "Wait, what?"

"Nothing. ISaidNothing," she said quickly.

I let out a small, stifled laugh. "Okay, then."

I turned to the stage and continued to watch the boys' interview.

~~~