6. Operation Leeroy

June's P.O.V

"And then he completely freaked out. He asked me to repeat what I said, and everything." I bit my lip as I explained what happened last night.

Crystal flipped out. "See? He wanted to talk to you!"

"So do you really think he saw your tweet?" Mom asked.

I rapidly nodded my head. "He looked like he knew something. Like he has heard it before. I felt like he knew something about me."At that moment, my cellphone buzzed and I was quick to check it.

"Is it Leeroy?" Mom asked in advance.

I smiled. "Yes." Mom and Crystal got up out of their chairs and squashed me in between the both of them, as they were trying to read what he sent me.

Him: Hey June! I don't know if it was you, but I think saw you last night :)

"OOH! He saw you! Reply. REPLY!" Crystal shook me.

"OKAY!" I shouted at her.

Me: Really? Where?

Him: u were with some girl in line to take pics. I was passing by and I wanted to say something, but I was shoved away by a bunch of people. You know how hectic things can get during a concert. Whew.

Me: Wow! That was me! And yeah, the concert was really hectic.

Me: btw, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you all day. I had Liam Payne on the brain, you know what I mean?

Him: Don't worry about it. I know what you mean ;)

"Winky face. He's flirting. Flirt back," mom pushed.

"WOULD YOU, PLEASE!" I gritted my teeth, getting really irritated.

She backed off a little, and I continued my conversation.

Me: Yeah, sorry if that was a little creepy to say. Fangirls, am I right?

Him: Lol. Fangirls are fangirls, and it's completely understandable.

Him: u looked really nice tonight, btw

Me: thanks :) I would tell u the same thing, but I didn't see u

"That's such a fail," Crystal commented sadly.

"I know, right?" Mom whispered.

"Will. The. Two of you. SHUDDUP!" I yelled. "Why are you even-" the phone buzzed again, and we crowded around the cell to see his reply.

Him: then...would you like to see me?

Mom raised an eyebrow. "Oh, hold up. What?"

Me: Wait, what do you mean?

Him: Well, I've seen you. Don't you think it's fair that you see me, too?

Him: I really want you to see who I am, June. I want to meet you if that's okay...

Him: So what I'm trying to say is...would you like to meet up?

Liam's P.O.V

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" Harry pouted.

I had just finished explaining to them EVERYTHING that happened with June this past week. They seemed to be taking it very awkwardly, which worried me just a tad bit.

"Yeah, I thought we were all brothers here. It seems that you only trust Niall and Kai," Zayn muttered.

"I feel unloved," Louis frowned.