10. Girlfriends

Liam's P.O.V

I couldn't shake the thought that I just saw June partialy naked. I knew damn well that I should have knocked, and now things would be a little awkward.

I'm such an idiot.

I stopped in my tracks as a realization hit me like a freight train.

Wait a minute...

I saw her partially naked.

Am I seriously kind of liking that?

I shook my head. No. nooo, bad Liam! I scolded myself.

"Liam, are you alright?" Niall asked.

I realized that I was downstairs now, and I was literally shaking my head.

"What?" I said. "Oh, yeah! I'm good. I just...saw a fly," I lied, giving out an awkward cough.

"That must've been some fly if you were shaking your head that hard," Louis said and laughed.

"Hehehe Liam's afraid of flies," Harry giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and eat your ice cream cone," I seethed, causing him to smirk and continue eating his cone.

"Do you want a cone?" offered Lettie with a grin.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure, thank you!"

June appeared behind me and smiled at everyone. "Okay, I'm ready," she said, and pretty much avoided eye contact with me.

"Great!" I beamed, trying to hide the fact that something had happened a moment ago. "Shall we be going then?"

"Whoa! What's the rush?" Kai said with her mouth full of ice cream.

"Yeah!" Niall said with his mouth as full as hers.

Everyone burst out laughing at the absolute perfect couple.

"I think its best that we leave now before they both die of ice cream overdose," Zayn said, still laughing a little.

I nodded. "Plus, we still have to pick up Perrie, Eleanor, and Annette-"

"Actually, Eleanor is driving," Louis commented.

I gave him an irritated look. Yes, Louis. Feel free to interrupt me.

He sensed my irritation and backed off for me to continue.

"and Annette," I finished, letting go of the tense air in my lungs.

Lettie handed me a cone and patted my cheek.

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"Alright, get your bums outta here. Don't want to keep the women waiting," she said. "I would know," she muttered.

We laughed and exchanged hugs & goodbyes.

June's P.O.V

"Seriously?" My eyes were opened wide, and my jaw was dropped open.

"I am dead serious," Niall said with his eyes opened wide.

We all erupted in laughter.

Niall was telling a cute story about how he and Kai met. It turns out that they crashed into each other with a whole tray of nachos, and caused them both to have a ruined shirt.

"Yeah," Kai joined in. "and we both ran to the family restroom to clean ourselves off."

"Family restroom?" Zayn questioned.