Nishinoya Yuu ~ Too Far

Part 2 of Nishinoya ~ Pictures.

Uses My/I/Me but still in readers perspective if u can call it that. Time skips a few
months like twice so don't be confused.

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYY!!! I entered both part 1 and this one into a comp and won!! Yayayayayayy!!!! Thanks so much!!! And good job/congrats to all that entered!!! Thankyouuuuu!!! *screams/squeals*

This might be touchy for some people. This may/does include cancer, people dying, financial stress and mental problems, such as suicidal actions and depression. If you are uncomfortable reading about any of that, please do not read. (The theme was angst so ur welcome :3)

Someone: "What r u doing?"

Me: "oh nothing. Just filling readers life with shit."

(^^^ I thought of that while writing a really serious part... Whoops)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears threatened to spill as my mother gave the horrible news.
"But... Is there a treatment?" I choked on my words, throat burning as I blinked and the salty tears started to move down my face, eventually falling to the ground without a sound.
I could hear my mother start to cry over the phone, before she gave me the rest of the news.

"Okay." I replied to her in a shaky voice, trying my best not to sob or yell.
"I'll tell Yuu, and I'll meet you at the airport later tonight."
I hung up the phone after saying goodbye, frozen while sitting on the quite large bed both Yuu and I shared, letting the news sink in.

"(M/n)?" Yuu said as he opened the bedroom door and peaked his head in.
"Omg, are you okay?!" Yuu said in a worried tone as he dashed to my side to hug my crying form.
I hugged Yuu back tightly, my face in his chest, as I let out quiet sobs and let my tears soak his shirt.

After calming down, i moved a little away from Yuu to look him in the face.
"Yuu... My mother has cancer, it isn't severe yet but they didn't find it as early as they would have liked... I have to go to the airport and fly overseas with her for the treatment." I said, struggling with my words, sobbing in between them.

"H-How long will you be gone?" Yuu asked, with a grim expression. "Im... Not sure. The doctors said it will be a few months for the whole treatment at least." I said, sadness entwined in my voice as I try to wipe tears away.
"That's okay." Yuu said, trying his best to smile as he holds in tears. "It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as your mother is okay and your happy." He said, trying to be optimistic with his shaky voice.

I smiled weakly and nodded as i wiped the tears off my face again and got up. "I need to start packing." I said, while getting your suitcase.
Yuu helped me pack as we both talked about the situation at hand, and how we'll both stay in contact.
We finished packing and I zipped up my suit case, before looking up to see Yuu looking at the ground. "I'm sorry." He said, grabbing and holding on tight to the sides of his grey shorts.

He looked up at me and hugged me, before you I gave back a hug in return.
"It's okay." I assured. "We can make it through this." I said, moving away and pecking Yuu on the lips.
Yuu nodded before I slowly wiggled my way out of his grasp, walking past him out of our shared room.

"We need to get going." I said. "Mum needs us to take her to the airport, so we need to leave now to get there on time." I continued, looking back at Yuu once you stopped at the front door.
"I love you so much Yuu." I said, as you hugged him tight. "I love you more, (M/n)." He replied, hugging back.