Klein ~ Blind Date

Hey everyone!

I hope u guys liked the Levi fanfic from earlier! And I'm so happy to see I've gotten so many reads on each story!! Tyasm!!

So, I hope u guys like this :3 not sure what else to say actually :/ oh well

Oh, there's friends name in this one, which is (F/N)

On with the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look in the mirror to check to see if everything was in place.

Good Clothes?

Check.

Good hairstyle?

Check

Good Breath? Don't forget the breath.

Check... You think,

After feeling satisfactory with your looks you start pacing back and forth repeating different ways to say hello, some of which were fancy and sophisticated but others were deep or gentle.
You were nervous to say the least, but you were pretty sure you could trust (F/N) on setting up this blind date.
You were hesitant at first, but (F/N) eventually persuaded you into doing it.

Apparently the person you were to meet was apparently tall, handsome and athletic.
That's how (F/N) described him anyway. Apparently he just got out of a relationship with his 'ex' girlfriend, and there's no way you wanted to be a rebound for someone who might not even like your gender, let alone he is very popular.

Putting these facts aside, you decided to go anyway, for (F/N) more then yourself.
You stopped pacing around to check your watch again, for about the tenth time in the past hour.

You decided it was time to start leaving so you could make your reservation, but not before checking your breath again.
You walk out to your car after locking your front door.
You start driving to a high quality restaurant, where you were supposed to meet your first blind date.

You pulled up feeling better about tonight.
You might find someone you love and could actually have a relationship with, and if they were as good as (F/N) said they were its going to be a fun night.

But, then again he could be a total asshole and treat you just like you think he might, just a rebound in other words.
Your nervousness started creeping it's way back into your mind, but you just shook it off and kept it positive.

You slowly made your way inside, quickly noticing how fancy the decor of this restaurant really is.
Gold fit anywhere on each of the furniture, making it look like it belonged to a rich person. There was also the other details that grabbed your attention, the red carpet, air conditioning, candles and roses at each table and butler-like waiters.
What could make this any better? Oh right, a date.

You looked around the restaurant to see if you can find the person who matched the photo (F/N) gave you, but to no prevail.
Thinking that he must be a little late you walk up to the counter to get a table. You were greeted by a decent looking, middle aged man.

Before grabbing his attention from his computer, you fix your tie and cleared your throat.
"U-Um, I have a reservation under the name (L/N)." You said while still looking at the sparkling restaurant.
He took notice of you and briefly nodded before typing away at his computer again, probably looking for the reservation.