Kenma Kozume ~ Video Games

Hiiiii Everyone!!

I CANT GET A CUTE PIC THIS TIME CUZ MAH INTERNETIS RLLY BAD LATELY SRRRRYYYY (lol I'm gonna say srry a lot)

Sorry that I haven't written in awhile! I got 5 assignments due in the next 3 weeks but I'm ok fn XD

AND OMGGGG I've never had so many reads before! (Mostly cause I'm new to wattpad :D) TYASM!!!!!!

In this story there will be (C/N) Which means Country Name okay? Also (F/S) which means Fav Song

Now about you in this story. You are a video game player, but not professionally even though you already have the skills to do so. Ill explain the rest in the story so...

On With The Story!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five minutes to go. Five minutes more of school then your finally on your way to Japan! Well first home to get your stuff, but after that! You nearly squealed in your seat, holding in all your excitement like that. You were to excited to listen to your teacher droning on about whatever subject you were in, so you listened to (F/S) until you heard the reassuring sound of the school bell, signalling your freedom.

You ran out the classroom after packing your books messily in your bag. No more school in (C/N), No more bullies who tease you about your sexuality and no more people who bothered you while you were playing your precious games. Of course this meant saying goodbye to the few people who you didn't mind bothering you, but you've already said goodbye to them before class knowing that you would go straight home in a rush to catch the flight.

After months of planning and years of saving up its finally happening! You've made living arrangements with your cousin Kuroo. You met each other a few years ago at a family reunion and has been skyping ever since. For awhile now he has talking non stop about his friend. You've never met him before but by Kuroo's description he sounds like someone good to play with. Kuroo even said that his friend might even beat you in some games, Now that seemed like a lie at the time.

Finally reaching the familiar doorstep you step inside to see a ready packed suitcase and a separate, fairly big shoulder bag filled with all your gaming needs. You put them their this morning so you could go straight to the airport. You stupidly booked a flight that was forty-five minutes after school ended which meant you had thirty minutes to get to the airport and on the flight.

But, being smart sometimes, you booked a taxi for right around the time you stepped out of your home, meaning that if traffic was nice to you today you would make it on time. A beep brought relief as you saw the taxi pull up. You packed your things and told the driver where to go. During small talk with the driver you stared out the window taking in everything before you left it all behind.

Reaching the airport, you had ten minutes until the flight took off. So you quickly found the correct gate and boarded the plane. Which lasted 10 hours (if its not lets just pretend that it is ;) ), ten hours that were filled with offline gaming, eating, sleeping, reading fan fics and writing your own fan fics.

Finally landing, you had a strong feeling that you were going to get hit by jet lag harder then a bullet train. You walked and watched for any sign or faces you remember when you saw the familiar bed head that was attached to a masculine, volleyball player. "KUROOOOOOOOOOOO" You screamed and ran towards said male before dropping your bags, not stopping, and tackling him with a huge hug.

He may of been one of the sneakiest people you knew but you still loved him and you loved to see him without a metallic frame around him. "Hehe hey (M/N)!" He said in his usual deep voice before returning the hug. After talking about jet lag and confirming your plans you start to head to Kuroo's apartment to settle for the night.

At arrival to the not-to-shabby-for-a-teen home Kuroo said to wait outside while he puts your bags in the guest room. No matter how much you asked why, he didn't say a thing except for 'its a surprise', with an evil, up-to-no-good smirk. After returning from inside the unknown home Kuroo grabbed your wrist and started pulling you towards next door.

"Kurooooooooooo I'm tooooo tirrreddddddddddd~~" You complained the whole way while he just brushed off anything and everything you say, before going a little faster. Kuroo then brought you to the front door and told you to stay there while he goes around. You watched his actions and how he jumped through a window on the side. 'WAIT WHAT' is all you could think of before pressing your ear against the door to try a hear what's going on.

You heard stuff along the lines of 'Come on Kenma! you gotta look good!' and ' Put down your games for awhile, (M/N)s here!'. You easily worked out that it was Kuroo arguing with his friend he told you so much about, Kenma. Kenma must of been quiet if you didn't he him at all, sure Kuroo was pretty loud but you still would've heard something.

After a few minutes of waiting you heard footsteps coming toward the door you were standing behind. You quickly stopped listening and readied yourself to meet 'Kenma'. The door opened just enough for a head to stick through so of course, your favourite cousins head stuck out speaking the words of "You ready (M/N)?" You nodded in response before he nodded back and opened the door revealing a small male in grey sweat pants and a black shirt with a grey jacket over the top. The jackets sleeves were too long, so the males hands were hidden while he put them up to his face, covering everything under the nose.

Damn his cute. Is all you thought while a very visible blush appearing on your cheeks. Kenma seemed to notice and started blushing too but he moved his hands further up his face to cover up it up. While you two were staring at each other Kuroo decided to give you to the push you need. "Okay! (M/N) meet Kenma. Kenma meet (M/N). You kids have fun. Ill be right next door if you need me." before walking past you nearly making it out free before you pulled on his collar. "What?! Is that all?! What about everything else like tours and advice?" You asked starting to panic that you will screw everything up with one of the cutest people you've seen.

"Oh yea! I forgot rules!" He paused for a few seconds with the same grin he had earlier. "No doing it until its official" After Kuroo said that both you and Kenma blushed the colour of roses while Kuroo laughed his evil head off. With that Kuroo shut the door and left before you could argue against it. "Umm so do you play any video games?" You turned around quickly at the mention of video games. "Any and all" you said confidently with a bright smile. You still couldn't see it but Kenma was smiling too.

That whole day you stayed up, forgetting about your jet lag nearly totally, and played video games with Kenma. Most ended with a tie but you and Kenma won and lost some games too.

The next morning Kuroo comes to check on you both seeing as how you didn't go back for the night nor contact him. Him walking in Kenma's bedroom to see you both asleep, on g big beanbag and leaning towards each other.

Yep, Kuroo's plan succeeded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF STORY

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYA that took longer then I thought and is the longest story i've written so far, BUT KENMA KITTY IS WORTH ITTTTT

At least I hope he was worth it :/ I HOPE U GUYS LIKED ITTT

I CANT BE BOTHERED TO PROOFREADSO SRRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

I think ill be doing Hide next but I cant rlly come up with any ideas for him so ill be taking requests for new characters and ill give u guys 3 more to choose from. SRRY THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR HIDE!!!!!

Options are

1. Shikumaru from Naruto

2. Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul :re (OMG U GUYS MUST READ IT IF U HAVENT ITS SO GOOD!!)

3. Yamaguchi from Haikyuu

OKAY!! That does it for now, I hope u guys like the story! And don't be afraid to request any characters!

Cyazzzzz!!