Hajime Iwaizumi ~ Dream

Hai everyone!! Here another story :3

I literally have no idea what I'm gonna do for this one :/ I'm just listening to sad music again to try and come up with anything but I have no idea 😅😅 so if this ends up being shit blame he lack of creativity I have rn 🌚😹

Thanks to the peepz who actually commented and voted on my last one!! It rlly means a lot to me so Tysm!

Oh and should I start writing AUs as well? Like modern and soulmate? Ooo this one might become a soulmate AU, it's good for most Haikyuu characters isn't it? :3 oh well

On with the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching him jump

Watching him receive

Watching him spike

It was like a perfect dream to Iwaizumi. Watching the ace always playing volleyball, trying his best and never giving up the slightest even when the odds make it look impossible. Ever since the fellow third year started as a first year he had never lost his determination that gave the rest of the team the will to play, even when every muscle ached and when it seemed no one had any energy left, he had been there, giving everyone back the motivation they lost.

Ever since (M/N) joined he always had the same affect on Iwaizumi. Every time Iwazumi seen his face and how his body moved always made Iwaizumi smile, even when people were around. It was even better when (M/N) looked at him with his famous smile that cheered anyone up. It was also the smile that Iwaizumi fell in love with, and the smile that makes him blush every time he sees it.

It's he same smile in every dream Iwaizumi has, making him wake up every day with a smile, wide on his face. Today was no different, Iwaizumi woke up being able to remember all his dream and started replaying it in his head.

"Iwaizumi-chan, can I talk to you?" (M/N) said in his angelic voice. It had been a tiring session of practise before (M/N) approached Iwazumi while he was cleaning up any stray balls. "Yeah, of course. Let me finish cleaning though." The question had thrown Iwazumi off as to why (M/N) wanted to talk to him, but carried on cleaning.

"Oh okay, let me help then" (M/N) said as politely as he could. Soon, all the balls were cleaned up and both males were outside ready to talk. "So what did you want to talk about?" Iwaizumi questioned, already ready to burst due to the curiosity. "O-Oh umm..." 'Did (M/N) just stutter? Wow it's actually possible for him to be even cuter' Iwaizumi thought.

"I was thinking if you wanted to go get some coffee with me sometime? I would like to get to know you better"(M/N) said quietly while he looked down to his shoes and played with his hands. Iwaizumi also saw a small blush on the males cheeks. "U-uh U-U-Uhh" Was all Iwaizumi could get out after the unbelievable playing out in front of his very eyes.

"O-Oh I see... I'm just going to go back inside, forget I said anything please?" (M/N) said a bit louder and turned around to make his way inside. (M/N) was about to open the gym door before he felt a restraint tugging against his sleeve before a slightly sweaty arm forced him to look the opposite direction. (M/N) then felt a pleasurable warmth against his lips before closing his eyes and kissing back, holding onto Iwazumi's shoulders with both hands.

After the short but loving kiss was over, Iwaizumi quickly spoke before the other male could say anything. "I love you (M/N) and I would love to have coffee with you sometime." Iwazumi said rather fast, while looking to the side with a very evident blush on his face. A quick and cheerful 'yay' was all he heard before your hand moved to his face and pulled him into another kiss. This time you couldn't help but smile your beautiful smile in the middle of the kiss, which only made Iwaizumi even happier.

"I love you so much Iwaizumi-chan" (M/N) said while staring into the others eyes. "Call me Hajime?" Iwazumi said it more like a question then a command. "I'd love too, Hajime"

That's all Iwaizumi could recall before getting up and ready for school. After being ready fairly quickly, still with a bright smile on his face, he left his apartment heading in the direction of the school. On arrival, his eyes immediately got drawn to your face, and your eyes to Iwazumi's. You seemed to be busy so Iwaizumi only stared before smiling and waving. Being the Angel you are you smiled your beautiful smile and waved back perfectly.

Iwaizumi then started to make his way to his first class as the well known bell rang. The rest of the day went by quickly as Iwaizumi never stopped thinking about you.
The final bell of the day signalled that it was time for volleyball practise.
After the team meeting up at the gym and heading inside, they started immensely training with each other.

Just like earlier, time went by fast and the time to clean up came speeding. It all seemed too familiar to Iwaizumi, since he got assigned to clean up the stray balls. He was about half way through until someone gently tapped his shoulder. "Iwaizumi-chan, can I talk to you?"

...Maybe dreams do come true...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yayayayayayay yet another story finished!!! I'm actually very happy with this one although I think I rushed a bit too much at the end, but don't blame me I wanted to get to the juicy part fast 😹😅

Hope you guys like this one and please tell me what u think of it!!

Now for the new options :3
1) Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu
2) Kuro/Sleepy Ash from Servamp
3) Eren Wathisface from Attack on Titan 🌚🌚
4) You pick :3

Okay I'm pretty sure that does it! Enjoy!
Baiiii everyone!

Word count total ~ 1025