Chapter 26

I'm in love with all these little things

The day after we came home was a Monday, which meant school started again. The days were back to normal and everything just went along fine. I talked to Liam at least four times a week and sometimes more than that. People back in Sweden now knew who I was and who was the father of my unborn child, so to say my life was a bit crazy was an understatement. Sure everything was fine when I was at home or in class but in between that I never had a moment of peace. People, mostly girls, were always coming up to me asking me about One Direction and Liam. I was actually surprised when I noticed that most of the girls supported me and Liam in all of this. They were generally curious about our relationship and wished us good luck. But the ones that was determined that they were going to end up with the boys, or just hated any girl who went out with them, wasn't very nice to me. I really hated being hated but that kind of came with being pregnant with one of the boys from One Direction.

I had managed the last one and a half month of school okay but when summer came I stayed inside every day and sent Maddie out to shop for food. Every time I walked outside I was either attacked by paparazzi or bullied by fans that thought they knew me. It was kind of hard dealing with tons of hate all the time. Some nice fans still came up to talk to me but most of them stayed away, actually respecting my personal space. Maddie helped me a lot through all of this but I still decided to stay behind these four walls as much as I could. The boys were going to get here in about two weeks and after that they were staying in a flat in Malmo. They had set it up so that they were renting one. It was pretty close to mine and Maddies so it wouldn't be too difficult for them to get to us. I really missed all of them and Maddie did too. Liam and I talked a lot, he even began paying my phone bill because I called him after every doctors appointment. I tried to make him not to pay it, but he was very persistent.

As I said, they all were going to get here in two weeks and both Maddie and I were really excited. Of course I didn't know if Harry was going to come too. I hadn't talked to him since that last night where I yelled at him. I was still mad at him. Anyway, I and Maddie were now walking through the supermarket. She had forced me out into the world and I was currently mad at her for it.

"Oh stop being so damn immature!" Maddie punched my arm before leaning down to grab some milk.

"Ow, that hurt." I pouted and stared at her with deadly eyes. "And I am not being immature, I just don't like being hated every where I go..." I sighed and shook my head slightly as I pushed the cart in front of me. Maddie continued to grab stuff and looking at her little list that she made.

"I know that, but you can't just sit around the house all the time. You'll have plenty of that when the monster arrives." I rolled my eyes at her nickname for my unborn child. Ever since we got home from London, and Maddie actually got to know Liam a little, she realized that we were both slightly crazy. And there by she figured that our child was going to be worse, ergo a monster.

"Do you have to call her that?" She laughed at my failed attempt to sound hurt, because she knew I actually liked that nickname.

"Yes I do." We had just gotten to the register and Maddie was putting all of our groceries up on the counter. I realized we had been shopping for what seemed like ten people.

"Ehm, Maddie?" She didn't turn to look at me, she just let out a 'mhm' and nodded in my direction. "Why are we buying food for an army?" She didn't answer me at first, she actually finished putting all of the stuff on the counter and that took about five minutes. Then when she had paid and we were going to pack everything down into plastic bags she looked at me happily.

"I want to train to cook for plenty of people, for when the boys get here." She smiled largely and I just shook my head. She seemed very thoughtful today and overly excited. She must have been feeling the day getting closer to their arrival. I shrugged and helped her pack. While we were packing the stuff into the car the one thing I didn't want to happen, happened. A girl walked up to us and just stood there for a few seconds.