Chapter 22

He'll just break your heart

I blushed madly and closed my eyes. Liam made me so giddy it was ridiculous. Every hour of every day I fell more and more in love with him. As I got to know his faults and his perfections I began to realize I didn't deserve to be this happy with him. I was incredibly grateful that he chose to be with me but I couldn't forget how I treated him. I should've told him the moment I found out I was pregnant, but I didn't want him to hate me. And now that he does know he just loves me for all that I am. Love. Does he love me? We hadn't really known each other for that long but did he love me? I knew I began to love him. Since I had a hard time loving someone I didn't want to say something to soon, but from the moment I met him I felt my heart pull in his direction.

After I had declared him as my boyfriend and he said he liked the sound of it, we sat down and finished breakfast. When we cleared the table, he actually allowed me to help, Liams phone started ringing. He picked it up from the counter and answered.

"Yeah?" The person on the other side spoke. "Can you wait two hours?" I heard someone that sounded really upset and Liam sighed. "Fine I'll come. Just keep him away from the cupcakes." Liam hung up the phone and looked at me as he sighed.

"Who was that?" I smiled at myself and this situation, since the roles were reversed now.

"That was Louis. We have a recording session today and I wanted to push it up to later today but Paul said no." I put the dishes into the dishwasher and then turned to look at Liam. "I have to go there now or the boys are going to go mental. Paul isn't fun when he's mad." He laughed lightly and scratched the back of his head. He looked at me with worried eyes and I smiled back at him.

"It's fine Liam." I walked over to him and hugged him closed to me. He was a head taller than me so my head rested nicely in the crook of his neck. He sighed and then gasped slightly as if he came up with the best idea ever.

"How about you come with me?" I leaned back and looked at him with sceptical eyes.

"I'm going out later, remember?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah but Niall could bring Maddie. We'll take a small break around noon and I'll drive you two back here." He looked at me with a big smile on his lips and waited for the obvious answer. I smiled back at him and shook my head.

"Paul won't like it... But fine I'll come." He squealed and hugged me tightly, it was very unmanly to say the least. I laughed and pushed him off me. "Calm your tits boy!" He looked at me shocked and that only made me laugh more. "I need to get ready and you have to call Niall, now." He nodded and I went into the bedroom to get dressed. I heard him speak to Niall and by the tone of Liams voice I figured Niall agreed to the proposal. When I had gotten a long shirt on, but still no pants, Liam came into the room.

"He's going to bring her." He stopped right inside the door and stared at me.

"What?" I looked down and actually realized that I didn't have any pants on. "Liam!" I shouted and his gaze snapped away from my legs. He looked me in the eyes and blushed and shrugged.

"Can't help it..." He turned to his dresser and started to pick out clothes he was going to wear today. He cleared his throat and then turned around with a worried expression on his face. "I have some bad news by the way..." I smiled at him as I pulled on a pair of leggings.

"Shoot!" I sat on the bed to put my shoes on, I decided on a pair of red converse to match my black shirt that had a black and white rose on it.

"You and Maddie can't actually be in the room when we record." I looked around at him and I saw him cringe.