Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Taiba

Would you wanna stay?

I was looking out the window as we drove through London to get to Liams apartment, or flat. It has only been twelve hours since I talked to Harry and it has only been one hour since I got signed out of the hospital. This morning me and Liam talked about the best place for me to stay during the rest of my 'holiday' and we decided at his place. It wasn't really a secret anymore that the boys knew me so that meant that we didn't have to hide. Within two seconds of the 'hit' the news was on twitter and facebook. Everyone knew about the baby but no one knew what it had to do with the boys. They kept on guessing and the tried matching me with all of the boys, even Louis. I even found short stories about me on tumblr, which is pretty creepy how fast their fans are.

Anyway, I and Liam were now sitting in the car on our way to his flat. He had sent Paul and Niall to get both mine and Maddies luggage at the hotel. Every time we stopped people would look twice at us, recognizing Liam and then wondering who I was. We hadn't talked since we left the hospital but it wasn't uncomfortable at all. I leaned my head back and sighed in content. I was slowly getting really happy, and I know it's wrong of me. I know I should be happy but I just couldn't be completely happy right now. I was going to take the days as they come and see what happens. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and almost too soon the car pulled up into a parking lot. They didn't have driveways because they had a flat in the middle of London, but there was a small parking lot for the attendants.

"You okay?" Liam placed his hand over mine which was on my lap and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled at him with as much sincerity as I could and hoped he would buy the package. He nodded and squeezed my hand but I saw that he didn't believe completely. He hopped out of the car and walked around to the passenger side to open my door. I wasn't that I waited for him to open it, I just got lost in my own thoughts for a second.

"My lady." He reached out his hand and I put mine in his. He helped me out of the car, which meant picking me up and practically lifting me out of the car. I still couldn't move much.

"Thank you, mister!" I laughed a little as he sat me down on the ground and grabbed my hand. He closed the door with the other hand and looked the car. As he put his car keys in his pocket he looked over and smiled at me. He stood there for a few seconds just staring at me. I blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. "What?" I looked up at him with shy eyes as he just smiled even bigger.

"You're so beautiful, and you don't even know it." I playfully slapped his arm with my free hand and laughed while tossing my hair over my shoulder.

"Oh stop it! You're making me blush." He smiled and leaned forward. He pressed his lips gently against mine and all I could do was sigh into the kiss. It was just perfect. I felt him smirk and decided I didn't want to kiss him anymore. As I pulled away he pouted and looked a little hurt. "Oh don't cry." I spoke with sarcasm. "Please don't, it is not manly." I felt a little mean but when I saw the joy in his eyes I knew he wasn't hurt. I looked at him deeply and something caught my attention.

I turned my head sideways and found a man standing to my right, Liams left, and he was holding up a camera. I gasped and panicked as I looked at the man with dread in my eyes. Liam noticed my sudden change in emotion and turned to look at the target of my stare. I groaned and pulled me inside. I felt like I was in shock, since I wasn't used to people taking me picture like that. All the way up to the flat Liam kept on muttering to himself, I couldn't understand a single word. He dragged me into the elevator and then out of that and into his flat. As soon as he closed the door he turned around asking me if I was alright.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him smiling as I nodded my head. He continued to searching me for faults even though the man never came near us. "I can't believe they knew we were going to here." I swatted his hand away and he looked at me in shock.