Chapter 6

Tonight lets get some

I was laying on a field and he was holding my hand. My eyes were closed and the sun shined through my eyelids. I sighed and felt utterly happy. He was the only one I wanted to be with and he was laying next to me. I heard him move and when I opened my eyes he was hovering above me with a sweet smile on his face. He looked at me and then looked down at my stomach. When I shifted my gaze downwards the sight surprised me but at the same time it made me happy as heck. He placed his hand on me growing stomach and I felt the small baby inside of me kick. I let out a small laugh as I though about the future. The baby already loved its father, and so did I. As my laughter eased out I found him staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He leaned down and kissed me so softly that I didn't know how I could have been this lucky. When he leaned back he took my left hand and started to play with the ring on my finger. I felt a bit confused but the feeling was a good one. And the ring on my finger matched the one on his left hand. He placed my hand above his heart and looked at me with watering eyes.

"I love you so much Mrs Payne." I smiled at him and felt my eyes water to.

"I love you more, Mr Payne." With those last words I leaned forward and kissed him hard on the mouth. I was married to Liam Payne.

I woke up with a twitvch and felt someones arms around me. It felt good but at the same time I felt trapped. I tried moving a little bit, the person laying behind me, When that someone felt me move he tightened his grip on me and snuggled his head in my hair. I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was sleeping in. It looked like a hotel room and had beautiful decorations in gold on the white walls. Even thought the room was gorgeous I couldn't find myself to enjoy it because I felt confused about tha man behind me. I didn't remember going to a hotelroom with a guy, but then again I didn't remember anything from after Liams confession to the boys. I cursed underneath my breath and decided I needed to get the heck out of there. Forst I had to pull my arms free because he was holding them firm with his one arm.I gently lifted his arm of me and then got out of the bed as softly as I could.

Surprisingly I didn't feel hungover at all, but I was sure that it would hit me later. I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my clothes of the floor on the way. I had woken up naked so that was really bad news. Sometimes I acted really stupid and that seemed to be more often when I had a drink or two. I looked at myself in the mirror after locking the door and sighed at the makeup still on my face. I started to wash it of and grabbed a towel to dry myself with. I used the toilet for natural buisness and then got dressed. I saw a toothbrush on the sink and decided to borrow it, thinking that if I slept with the guy I already all of his germs. I brushed my teeth and then splashed some water on my face again, getting ready to do the walk-of-shame. I unlocked the door and walked out into the bedroom which I had slept in last night. The person that had been holding me so very tightly was now sitting up and had his head in his hands. I cleared my throat and braced myself for the awkward conversation to come. When he turned around some of last nights events came back. I remembered that I really had gone to a One Direction concert and I really had gone to their after party. And now the person sitting on the bed and who had turned around to face me was no one other then Liam fucking Payne. I started to panick and the sickness hit me. It wasn't that the idea of sleeping with Liam was gross it was the fact that he still had a girlfriend and I had fallen into the same trap again. As if he understood what I was thinking he spoke.

"Don't blame yourself Rosie." He sighed and his head dropped. "It's not your fault." I shook my head and started to get really mad. And in my rage I remembered one thing.

"We had sex right?" He looked up at me with realization in his eyes and nodded, he knew I didn't remember anything. Now the panick started coming over me and I felt like crying. "Did you use a condom?" Usually I would dare to ask a guy these kind of questions but I had to know the answer.