Chapter 23

She's afraid of falling in love

Maddies and I's little talk got me thinking about all the drama in my life. And to be added to that drama was the little lunch I was going to have with Liams ex-girlfriend. I was dreading this lunch and actually started sweating when Liam and Niall walked into the room. They had been recording for about two hours and were now going to drive me and Maddie back to Liams flat. Eleanor was going to pick us up there and then we were going to meet up with Danielle down by Piccadilly Circus. I was ecstatic too see the oh so famous Piccadilly but that didn't make me forget about the fact that I was meeting Danielle. What if she hated me and all she wanted out of today was to yell at me for taking her boyfriend, which I didn't do?

Maddie had just told me about the little date she and Niall had had the day before when the boys walked in.

"You ready to go?" Liam walked over to me and grabbed my hand to help me off the sofa.

"No but you just pulled me up so now I have to go." I pouted, he laughed and then kissed my nose.

"It will be fine, Rosie." I sighed at his stupid nickname because in this moment it made me feel like a child.

"Do you have to call me that when I feel sad?" I pouted some more and he just laughed more.

"Yes because you are as cute as the name." He pecked my lips and I sighed again, but this time because I wanted a longer kiss. I stared into Liams eyes and he into mine for a long time until someone cleared their throat.

"We should get going before Paul gets a hissyfit." Niall spoke and I assumed he was the one who had cleared their throat. When I looked over at him he was holding his arm around Maddies waist. I gave Maddie a sweet smile and a wink that made her blush.

"Yeah right." Liam cleared his throat, out of awkwardness, and put his hand in mine. From what I had heard about the boys before I met them, Liam was the one keeping track of time and made sure everyone got to the places they needed to go. But now it seemed like he had other thoughts in his head all the time. I looked up at him and saw him blushing. As I reached up to kiss him his cheeks became a darker shade of red.

"Great then, lets gooo." Maddie dragged out the word 'go' and spoke with a sarcastic tone. I loved that girl but please, give me some Liam-time.

"Yes we really should darling." Niall looked down at the girl in his arms and kissed her cheek. She blushed and looked up into his eyes. They stayed like that for half a minute and then it was my time to clear my throat.

"Look who's stalling us now." I winked at both of them and they both blushed so madly all I could do was laugh. I started to drag Liam out of the room and grabbed my purse on my out. We took the elevator down to the first floor and walked out of the building with five bodyguards. When we were inside the car we all relaxed, there was still tons of screaming girls outside the studio. It was more than crazy. As I said before, the drive to Liams flat from the studio was not that long so it only took fifteen minutes. We started riving and Niall started the conversation.

"So where are you guys going to lunch?" I smiled at his question, since I didn't know exactly where we were going.

"I actually don't know at all." Maddie spoke before me and then leaned forward to ask me. "Do you know Ross?"

"All I know is that we are going to a restaurant near Piccadilly." I heard Maddie squeal and I laughed out loud.

"Please tell me you're not kidding?!" She almost shouted at me. I turned around as much as I could and smiled at her.

"No I am not kidding." I heard that I sounded really excited to but I just couldn't hide it. Both of the boys rolled their eyes as Maddie and I started fangirling over Piccadilly. "El said that they might show us around after lunch, if we felt like it."