Chapter 5

If I'm louder would you see me?

Liam smiled at me and then grabbed a shot. He looked me directly in the eyes as he swallowed it quickly and then shrugged a little.

"That wasn't so bad!" He had the biggest smile I have ever seen and it made me very wary. I let out a small fake laugh and then took another shot. I felt myself become even more drunk. "You fascinate me." Liam spoke and my head snapped his way.

"You shouldn't say that." I shook my head, feeling a bit confused.

"Why do you keep on telling me I shouldn't do stuff?" He tilted his head to the side and smiled a curious smile. To say he looked cute was a huge understatement.

"You're in a relationship. That's why!" I screamed the last part at him. Instead of feeling scared and close to tears I felt angry and strong.

"So? Any girl in here would be thrilled if I said anything like that to them!" He looked a little mad and I understood why, I was acting like a mean person.

"I am so sorry.." My head dropped and I felt ashamed over my behavior.

"No I'm sorry... I shouldn't lash out at you like that." I looked up at him and saw him shaking his head. I shook mine and smiled at us, we were both apologizing. "What's so funny?" He had started smiling and was now looking at me.

"I was just wondering if we are both apologizing then who is the one to blame?" I laughed a little and heard him join me seconds later. I looked around the room and saw Louis standing on the dance floor staring at us. Me head dropped and I felt bad for making him made at Liam. Liam lifted my chin with his hand and tried to make me look into his eyes but I broke free and turned to look at Louis again. Liam must have followed my eyes because he cursed underneath his breath.

"Do you wanna go to a quiet room and just talk." I looked up at Liam and looked at him suspiciously. He threw his hands up in defeat. "Just to talk, I swear!" I smiled and nodded. I searched the crowd for Harry and spotted him dancing with a girl.

"I'm gonna grab Harry to!" Before Liam could respond I rushed over to Harry and patted his shoulder. The girl looked at me like I was the devil himself and I flipped her of. I think she gasped but I didn't notice because I started talking to Harry. "Liam wants to go up to a V.I.P. room and talk. Please come!" I begged him and Harry looked a little humored and nodded. I grabbed his hand and walked back to where Liam was standing. I smiled at him and saw his eyes go down to where I was holding Harrys hand. His face paled a little but it was barely noticeable. We walked up to the rooms and a waiter showed us to a vacant one.

"Damn the girls in here are on fire tonight!" Harry let out with a big laugh. He smiled and winked towards me, making me blush madly. "Don't you think so Liam?" He looked over to Liam, who had been staring at me.

"I wouldn't know now would I?" I spoke with very much sarcasm in his voice and I wondered what the heck his problem was.

"Well I think so!" Harry looked at me and spoke with a very trying-to-be-sexy voice. "What do you think about the boys tonight Ross?" Liams head snapped in Harrys direction when he spoke his nickname to me and it made me even more confused.

"Well I must agree with you Harry, the girls certainly are on fire tonight!" I laughed a little and then winked at him. "That girl you were dancing with gave me a look that could kill someone." I looked at Liam with a quick glance and then back at Harry. "And for the boys I haven't really noticed that many. I've been busy wallowing in my own self pity." I sighed and let out a small laugh.

"Why?" Liam spoke and it took me by surprise. I looked at him with a confused and surprised expression, it must have looked like I missed what he had said. "Why have you been wallowing in self pity?" He looked concerned and a little angry.