Chapter thirty two: Call me!

”Niall god damn it, answer!” I said and hung up for the 117 time… I had tried to call him I don´t know hom many times, and he didn´t answer once! It annoyed me so much! He had to know it himself, or did he? Cause then he would´ve called… but what if he didn´t dared to call? I threw myself angrily on my bed and looked up in the ceiling. My eyes were swollen and my body felt all empty, but at the same time totally heavy. I turned around on the side and looked at my computer.

The notifications number on my Facebook rose and rose. Mostly of people who wrote a post about the article in the magazine, and I didn´t wanted to see any one of them. My friends requests also rose all crazy, just as messages. I turned off the computer and curved myself together, while I held tightly around my phone, I just laid down and looked at it. It felt weird to lay down and hope he would call any minute, and then see how it didn´t shine up . A pair of tears filled my eyes again… how I hated this feeling… cause I just really needed to be in his arms, while he said to me it all would be all right… but meanwhile… then he really could just go away! He should just go away and never come back… but that thought frightened me, cause he shouldn´t go away… He should come here and be with me. And never leave me. I quickly looked at my phone and dialed his number one last time. I carefully took it up to my ear… He didn´t answer.

“Niall… Please… you need to answer me… I don´t know what to do.” I said and stopped, when my voice broke and some sobs appeared. I took the phone a little away from me and curved a little more together, but then took the phone to my ear again.

”I need you Niall… I really need you, I can´t do this without you. You have to come here… Niall please!” I sobbed. I turned off the call and tossed it at the ground and really cried. I curved myself all together as much as possible. The tears streamed out of my eyes. He was mean… he should answer me! Why didn´t he answer me? Why was he not there when I needed him the most? I quickly sat up in my bed and looked down on my phone. I picked it up and a giant anger went through me, so I threw it down on the floor, but it wasn´t hard enough, cause nothing happened. I breathed fast and got up from the bed and began to walk in circles. My head was hurting very badly! I didn´t like this feeling… mostly because I knew how it was all his fault. And I hated it.

Niall P.O.V

The clock was nearly four, when we came back to the tourbus. We had driven all the way to Ireland, to play a few concerts here tonight and tomorrow in Dublin. It was very nice to be “home”. The special scent reminded me of how much I loved the country, and how much I wanted Nina to see it with me. We had going on a club after the concert, which was why we first were here by now. We walked laughing into the bus and when I was about to bumb into one of the couches, Harry quickly grabbed me.

“I think you should go to bed Nialler!” He said laughing and pulled me up on my feets, I just snorted at him.

“I can sleep when I´m older!” I said and felt how blurry the world around me was, Harry laughing shook his head at me.

“I think the fans want you to rest a little before tomorrow!” Zayn said who walked in front of us. I just snorted again

“But I´m not even tired!” I said and fell a little again. Liam quickly ran over and sighed a little at me, while he sat down on one of the couches. I tried to get up, but he just pushed me a little again. I just laughed at him.

“You´re drunkard!” He said laughing at me. I looked confused at him.

“Yeah yeah… You should try it!” I said laughing and felt how a sleepiness hit my eyes.

“Nina should see you now!” Harry said laughing. I smiled a little by the sound of her name… but it reminded me of something… which I couldn´t put my finger on, but there were something. I lay down on the couch, while my eyes closed. Liam clapped me on the shoulder; I smiled a little and got caught by the sleepiness.