Chapter eleven: Him and I

Nina  P.O.V

I woke up late the next morning. I had dreamed an incredibly weird dream. I had met Niall Horan from the big boyband One Direction. And we became amazingly good friends. Then he had asked me on a date where we had enjoyed it very much and we had kissed.

I rubbed my eyes carefully and tried to get up from the bed, when a quiet murmur could be heard behind me. I turned around in a rush and saw this guy with blond hair laying with his front to me. He even had his arm around me. Then I remembered it all again, and a huge smile spread on my lips when I reminded myself, that my dream… Actually was real. I gently layed back again and turned myself against Niall. I led my hand through his hair, it was messy, but soft. He began to slightly open his eyes, and gradually as he opened them more and more, as more he smiled.

”Nina.” He said quietly, but I could clearly hear him. I smiled and moved a little closer to him.

“Hey Niall.” I said and gently caressed his cheek. He laughed a little.

”It tickles.” He said while his hand stroke my back carefully. I smiled and moved my head a little closer to his so I could kiss him. Our lips met in a gentle kiss and I could feel how he carefully pulled me into him.

“What's the clock actually?” He asked. I quickly turned around and looked at my phone.

“10:30.” I said. He sat up.

“Shouldn't we get up then?” He asked while he robbed his tired eyes. I nodded but then he sighed.

“But, I don't really want to!” He said and made a pouted, but it failed for him and instead he ended up smiling. I returned the smile and kissed him again. His hand carefully pressed my head against his.

“It was really nice yesterday. I would love to do it again some time.” I said when we let go of each other from the kiss. He smiled and nodded.

“Every day if it was to me.” He said. I laughed and sat up in the bed. He yawned and stroke my back. I turned my head around to his and reached to see him look me in the eyes before he pulled my arm away as support and I fell down over him. He gently took a hold on my head so we met in another intimite kiss. He stroke me on the back and we let go of each other. I blushed a little and looked him in the eyes.

“You are very sweet!” I said and bit my cheek. He blushed a little himself and kissed me again.

“Not as sweet and wonderful as you.” He said. I squeaked a little, which made him laugh.

“You should know I am on the very edge of screaming. You don't even know how lucky I feel I am.” I said while I fussed his hair a little and laughed again.

“I also feel a little lucky too.” He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed, but tried again to pull myself together.

“Niall, I'm serious. I ferl very lucky, you are like my biggest Idol, and we've become such great friends and… I can't really describe it.” I said and sighed and hid my face down in his neck. He sighed and laid his arms around me.

“You are so sweet when you're fangirling.” He said and laughed. I sighed and pulled myself together and got up from the bed, even if a big part of me just wanted to keep laying there with Niall. I got up from the bed and walked over to my closet. Niall sat up and stretched his body. He opened his eyes and looked over at me, while I picked some clothes to wear. I chose a little sweater and a pair of shorts which I took out to the toilet, when I actually needed to be freshed up.

My parents had strangely droven away to some of our friends, so Niall and I was home alone. So we made bacon and eggs which we sat into the living room and ate. We just sat and ate while we talked. Niall almost ate three portions while I tried to hold back a little, so I cutted my bacon into small pieces so I wouldn't mess up my face. Niall looked strangely at me.