Chapter seven: Energyboost

Nina P.O.V

It was very late when I followed Niall out to his car. We had talked about everything and nothing for several hours and the time had run away from us way too fast! We walked next to each other on our way out to the car. He had his arm around me, and my head laid on his shoulder.

“Why can't you just live right across the street, then you could stay a little longer.” I said sadly when we reached the car. He smiled.

”I will visit you as often as I can. But three days, can you handle that?” He asked with a crooked smile. I shook my head and laughed.

”I think I have to get hospitalized meanwhile, until then.” I said and made an angry face. He laid his head titled and smiled to me.

“I'll die, that's even worse.” He said and laughed. I stamped hard on the ground.

"I forbid you to drive away in that car. Stay here! I command it!” I said hardly and then laughed afterwards. Niall laughed and bowed.

”I will be going on a quest my queen, so you'll have to wait for my company in a three days’ time.” He said. I shook my arms, stamped on the ground and made the maddest gaze I could without laughing. He laughed and then walked over to me and took my hands in his, bowed slightly down and kissed them.

“Wait for me, my queen.” He then said and winked.

“You know where you can find me.” I said and pretended like I was about to start crying. He laughed.

"Baby, you don't have to worry. I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, YOU!" He sung as sweet as he could and sat down inside the car. I smiled and then walked over to the window, bowed down and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and blushed. I stepped a step back and pulled up my sleeve, and showed Niall's bracelet.

“See you soon Niall Horan.” I said and winked. He sighed and then winked back to me too and started the car. I turned around and walked against the house.

“Hey Nina!” Niall yelled. I turned around and saw he smile.

”I miss you already!” He said and then drove away. I stood back with a melted heart and the biggest smile on my lips. I had to admit that I was in love with Niall Horan as the band member from One Direction, but there were also something in the real Niall Horan as a person and human which gave me a strange, but wonderful feeling. And my brain constantly tried to remind me about it, and the same did my heart. My warm melted heart. I looked down on my wrist where the black braided bracelet was. I smiled and Niall immediately showed up in my thoughts. I laughed and then walked inside and up to my room, but my dad stopped me on the way.

“It was late that boy left, huh?” He asked. I sighed and looked at him.

“I know dad, but the time ran away from us, and his name is Niall.” I said. My dad nodded and walked past me and out in the kitchen. I considered going out to him, but something stopped me, so I continued on my way up to the first floor to my room.

I sat down on my bed and looked over at my pictures. I took one of them in my hand.

“If you could see me now Lucas.” I said and touched the frame carefully and sat the picture down on its place again and lay over in my bed. I carefully closed my eyes and then the heaviness hit me.

Niall P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. I constantly thought about her, thought about her smile, her voice which sounded so beautiful in my ears, which did that I wanted to hear her talk all the time. Thought about her eyes which looked deeply into mine, her laughter and her movements which probably could have belonged to an angel. She really did move like an angel. Or was it just how I saw her? Because in my eyes she was perfect, and I couldn't wait to see her smile, talk, laugh or look at me again till three days. I really couldn't. I think I would be a hundred percent correct, if I would had a mental breakdown within the three days were passing. Seriously, I really thought that. I didn't do anything else than lay in my bed for hours and just thought about her. So I didn't sleep the half night.

But it didn't even affected me to the concert that evening. No, absolutely not. I was all crazy. I ran around the stage and rocked fully on. Only because I knew that every minute, I was closer to seeing Nina again. But the fans loved my energy, they kept screaming Niall and I loved it. I loved the feeling I had in my body 24/7. It was the best feeling you could ever imagine, cause you could stand there and all the time and feel how your heart just beated fast because that one girl just filled your world. The boys were also way surprised about my enormous energy and surplus. Which did that they just teased me even more about Nina.

“You should marry her Niall. You should stay together forever! You become such a happy and wonderful person because of her.” Harry said and fussed my hair. I snorted at him when we walked out after the concert. A lot of paparazzi’s stood in front of our bus and they all stormed over to me.

“Niall! Why so happy?”

”Niall, You had such a huge activity level out on the stage. What happened?”

“Niall, are you on medicine?” They all asked. But I just shook my head laughing.

”I'm just in a good company that's all.” I said and tried to reach the bus, but it was very difficult. Many of the interviewers also walked over to the other boys.

“What's happened to your Niall?” They asked. Zayn laughed and said:

“Our little Niall has just found something which makes him very happy.” Harry nodded and the interviewers started with a lots of new questions.

“Like what? What is the secret behind Niall's energy boost?” They asked. Louis stepped over to them and then sighed.

“Love. Niall has been shot by a huge portion of love and love affair. It's just started and we are afraid that he is hardly hit by this lovely young girl which he…”

“Has never met!” I interrupted them. The boys tried to push me away, but I fought against them.

”There is no girl… I'm just very happy nothing else.” I said while I tried to push the boys away.

“He' s lying! He is hardly hit of this illness. He talks about her all the time! But we can't come with some juicy details yet, only that they soon will have a date again.” Liam said. I tried to hold him on his mouth, but Zayn and Louis pulled me away and walked over with me to the bus.

We quickly came on the road again right after. I looked hardly on the boys.

“You may never ever again tell them about Nina. She's just a normal girl, she doesn't need to be involved in this, and that furthermore I don't even know if she likes me.” I said resignedly. The boys giggled.

“Of course she can, and you do too.” Harry said.

”A lot actually!” Liam added. I shook my head resignedly.

”But try to promise me, that you won't tell the press about Nina. She may and will not be told about!”

“Have you asked her?” Louis asked. I shook my head.

”Then you don't know if she's interested in coming into the press and be famous as your new energy boost.” Zayn said.

“That sounds as a pretty nasty headline!” Liam said and then they all four laughed. I laid back in the couch.

“Nina is unique compared to other girls- She doesn't want this, it isn't her.” I said. The boys nodded.

”Now we have to see what the press can get out of what we said.” Louis said. I laid my head back and closed my eyes.