Chapter thirteen A whole weekend

I ran as fast as I could back to the café, the ten minutes had become many more. An Hour! I was really worried, I had tried as well as I could to get away from Sadie, but she kept changing into deep conversations, she just needed to talk to me about. So no matter how much I tried to get back to Niall, Sadie meant something else. So when I finally said goodbye to her, I sprinted back as fast as I could to the boardwalk and the café. I raced around the corner to the café and saw Niall sitting inside the room, with his hood over his head and his sunglasses on, besotted by his phone. I breathed relieved, he was still there. I carefully walked over to his table and sat down towards him. He looked up…and smiled.

”There you are.” He said like nothing was wrong. I looked surprised at him.

"Aren't you mad? I was gone for so long… I am so..”

“Nina, it's all right, I haven't been damaged, you also did say you would be back. Don't worry.” He said smiling. I sighed relieved and looked at his phone, it was on some site, which reminded me of something Sadie had shown me once.

“What's that?” I asked and pointed at the screen. Niall looked surprised at me.

“Don't you know? I thought you used it too.” He said chuckling. I looked confused at him.

“Use what… What is it?” I asked confused. He smiled and little and then turned the screen, so I clearly could see it.

“It's called Twitter… It's a site where you can write a little about what you are doing and stuff like that.” He said smiling. I smiled back and scrolled down his newsfeed.

”You write yourself I see.” I said and stopped at one, from some weeks ago.

So excited on this evenings concert, Looking forward to play for you again L.

“L?” I asked. He laughed a little again.

”London.” He said and got up from the chair, and raised his hand out for me. I still looked interested at the screen.

“Babe… Are you coming?” He asked. I took his hand, and he entwined his fingers with mine. We walked out of the café, and continued down the boardwalk.

“Niall?” I asked after a little while. He turned his face against me.

“How can you be here?” I asked, when suddenly at lot of things hit me.

“What do you mean?” He asked. I stopped.

“Aren't you always in progress with a lot of concerts? I just thought... Do you even have time to be with me?” I asked a little wondering. He laughed a little.

”I shall first play again next week

So you know, a little mini vacation. We really don't have the biggest programe, that's why I thought of visiting you.” He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him on the mouth. He laid his hands in my neck and held me closer to him, while I laid my hands around his neck. I pulled a little away from him.

“Niall?” I asked, He murmured a little yes, while he kissed me gently.

“Will you promise me something?” I asked. He stopped the kisses and looked at me, with a special smile on his lips and then nodded.

”That I'll never give you that bracelet back.” I said and giggled. He laughed and then fiddled with my wrist where the bracelet was.

“I do miss it though.” He said chuckling. I pulled a little on my shoulders.

“Then which excuse do I have to invite you over then?” I asked and winkes. He sighed slightly and entwined his fingers together with mine again and began to walk further with me.

“Do I really need an invitation to come?” He asked laughing.

“Nope… To me, you could move in.” I said and laughed. He slightly pushed my shoulder carefully.

“Now it goes a little too fast, my sweet honey.” He said and kissed my head gentle. I giggled a little.

“For me, you could stay here forever.” I said and nervously bit my lip. He gently squeezed my fingers between his.

“I'd also wish I could stay here forever, but I can't.” He said and sighed, so I sighed too.

“When do you expect to go back to the boys again?” I asked. He looked thinking out in the air.

“Aren't you going to school tomorrow?” He asked. I looked sour at him.

“I don't want to… Not when I know you're here.” I said a little sad. He kissed me again on the head.

“You're school's first, and I think I need to go home to the boys for a couple of days. Just to check up on it all.” He said. I pouted a Little.

“Now you are not very funny… Where's the funny Niall?” I asked and slightly pushed him. He stopped and laid his arms around me and began to tickle me, so I began to laugh loudly, because I was deadly ticklish.

“Is it this Niall you mean?” He said laughing. I tried to wriggle out of his grab, while I laughed.

“STOP!” I squealed. He turned my front against him, and stopped a little at tickeling me.

“Back to the serious Niall… You are going to school tomorrow, then we'll see each other on Friday, and we'll have a whole weekend, okay?” He asked smiling. I pushed my underlip forward and shook my head.

“I don't want to go to school. I want to be with you!” I said protesting. He shook his head and kissed me on the nose.

“Friday… okay?” He asked. I sighed, while we walked the last piece of the way to my house.

“Monday!” I said and gently pushed him again. He took both our hands in his and kissed me, while we walked up the driveway.

“Friday!”

“Monday!”

“Friday!” He carefully opened the door, while we ran through the house.

“Monday, Monday… MONDAY!” I laughed, while he ran after me, up to my room.

“FRIDAY!” He laughed, while he gently tickled me on my stomach. I opened the door to my room and ran over to my bed. Niall grabbed me on the bed and tickled me again. I laughed loudly, while we threw ourselves around in the bed.

“Monday!” I laughed, while he yelled Friday, we would never agree if we continued like this. While Niall tickled me, he began to kiss me. Passionate kisses, that made my body burn. We stopped saying anything and laid back down on the bed. We both smiled between the kisses, and I couldn't think of ever have been so close to a guy as with Niall, on such short time. We let go of each other and Niall laid down next to me, so I laid myself on his shoulder.

“Okay… I'll go with on Friday.” I said quietly. He looked smiling at me.

“Buhh, I just thought, that you should skip school for a whole week, to be with me.” He said and kissed my cheek, but I just slightly pushed him away and looked serious at him.

“Really… Are you serious?” I asked all surprised. He looked at me, winked but then shook his head.

“Education first, my darling, then you can have me.” He said and winked again. I shook my head at him and slightly pushed to him.

“You are so weird!” I said and giggled.