Chapter twenty two: FUCK

I walked down in the city with Sadie, that Friday afternoon. It had been some hectic days, because I hadn't prepared myself for an English test that Friday morning. So I had studied the themes a lot, the last pair of evenings. I hadn't told it to Niall, mostly because I knew he would blame himself, if I didn't passed the test. I didn't like that.

Sadie and I walked and shopped down the streets. She was totally freaked out (Inside fortunately, otherwise people would have stared at her) When I pulled her into the toilet to quickly text Niall. I don't know how many times she had “Aww”d over some of our old messages. She even came up with small comments like:

“Hey, you were with me that day!” and “OMG, wish that was Harry and I!” And I couldn't do anything else than laugh at her, and feel relived… in some way. Maybe because I didn't needed to lie to her anymore, which relieved me a lot. And to know that I could share way more with her now, just made the situation with Niall even better.

“How is he actually?” She asked, while we looked at some clothes in our favorite store. I looked at her. She just looked resignedly back at me.

“You know… outside the band. How is he? I know a lot because of the magazines, but I am actually never sure if it's true. So how is he?” She asked. I thought a little and then smiled and looked at her.

“Way better than the magazines says. He is down to earth, and he is very sweet and caring, and thoughtful, lovely, wonderful…”

“Okay! No more lovebirds talk… What about the other boys… like Harry.” She said and looked bright smiling at me, I laughed a little at her. Her obsession with Harry Styles was way out of control.

“Very cool, I actually talk very much with him. He even bought clothes for me, but it was kind of awkward, because he wanted to buy underwear for me too..”

“Oh my god! Why would he do that? I mean… I thought it was Niall… Hey, you can only have one..!”

“It was underwear for me… for Niall.” I said and blushed a little. She strangely also blushed, even more than me.     

“Okay, change of subject!” She said and found a shirt. I laughed a little at her and then found a sweet little top with flowerprint.

We walked out of the store, both with big bags in our hands, and continued down the street. Right until we walked into the worst… Josh.  

”Hey Josh.” Sadie said smiling. I said nothing, even though I had seen him already, I just pretended that I was busy looking at something in a store window.

“Hey Nina.” He said and laid his arm around me, but I quickly pushed it away. He was really on my nerves… He was so stupid! He didn't understand a No!

“Get away please.” I said and walked further down the street. Josh walked together with his friends, who Sadie walked and  talked to. He followed me.

“What's up… Doing something later?” He asked and winked to me. Irritating!

“No.” I quickly said and tried to walk a little faster. Unfortunately he walked faster too.

“Will you do something together then?” He asked. I sighed resignedly.

“No.” I said and looked backwards at Sadie, who still walked and talked with Josh's friends.

“Why are you so rejecting… I just want to be friends.” He said and stopped me by grabbing my hand. I quickly pulled it out of his grip.

“But I don't… and we both know you don't want to be only friends, right?” I asked. He looked down on the ground and then at me again.