Chapter twenty nine: The press

The rest of the day I felt so empty, I felt no hunger when we should eat, I didn´t felt any excess when we had the test in English. I didn´t felt any special. Only hate and anger, I had even squeezed a pencil that much, so it broke when I needed a  pencil from my locker and Josh just laughed at me when he walked by. I had just breathed deeply down in my stomach and squeezed the pencil a little more. Which resulted of that it broke…

Sadie had had another class than me, when I was having English class. So I hadn´t seen any sight of her since we left the toilet, but something wondered me. She had seemed very far, when I had followed her on the way to Social studies. She had murmured and looked down on the ground, she never used to do. The she walked into class, and then I didn´t saw her any more there.

I finished English and then I walked out of the classroom, the first whom I met was Sadie. She had a big smile on her face.

“I´ve got the greatest idea!” She said all excited, I looked a little uncomprehending at her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

“We´ll just go to the office and tell they can´t use the pictures, because Josh was wrong!” She said all eagerly. I looked even more uncomprehending at her.

”The school office?” I asked. She sighed loudly.

”No! Stupid Nina! We´ll go the press´s office!” She said all excited again. I looked resigning at her.

“Sad, it would never work! You´ll need an appointment  and everything!” I said and tried to walk past her, but she just grabbed me.

“Hello, who is that you´re talking to. I´VE FIXED THAT!” She loudly end eagerly. I looked at her with bright eyes.

”Are you crazy? What if it fails? I´m already stuck in a shitty situation!” I said, while we walked over to our lockers.

“It won´t, there´s a train going to Brighton ten minutes for three, then we´l just run, then we´ll reach it!” She said smiling. I sighed a little to myself. 

”I don´t really know… what if..”

“God damn it Nina, if we don´t do anything, then the pictures will be in the magazine on Wednesday. Then it´s over with Niall.” She said, I looked uncomprehending at her.

”Well, he couldn´t visit you anymore, if people´s going to know it all..” She said and pulled out her books for the next class. I quickly looked down on the ground and thought about it all.

I didn´t wanted people to know it, I didn´t wanted them to treat me differently. I just wanted to be treated like I did now, but if it ended with me losing Niall… would it then be all worth it to keep it a secret? My head was crazy. I quickly looked over at Sadie, who just looked waiting at me.

”Are working on it?” She asked. I looked at her and then smiled a little, where after I nodded.

”We really have to run!” Sadie yelled to me, when we came out of the school area a little quarter for three. We sprinted down the road to the station. Fortunately it didn´t lay so far away, and Sadie and I both had a travelingcard, so it was just straightly down to the station, but we still had to sprint over to the stairs and down to the right platform.

“The train is here now, it probably drive in one minute!” Sadie said while we jumped down the last steps. I could feel my pulse in my throat, but this was important, I couldn´t miss it. We fortunately reached the train and checked in and found two seats. We both breathed heavily. Sadie looked smiling at me and I began to laugh eagerly. Not just a little, but very much actually. She looked uncomprehending at me.

“Control your handicap sis!” She said and laughed a little at me. I just smiled at her.

”You´re crazy! Believe that we´re actually doing this? I love you!” I said and leaned back, so I could embrace her. She stroke my back, while she laughed.