Chapter fifthteen: Interview

Niall P.O.V

I sat in front of the television and ate dinner, but I didn't really know what was on, cause all my attention was on my phone. I laughed a little to myself once in a while. Harry and Liam came into the living room and looked weird at me. I looked confused at them and they nodded to each other.

“So what does the princess write then?” Harry asked and sat down next to me and ate his dinner. I shook my head at Liam. Liam laughed a little from the other couch, which was in the side of the couch. (Like a cornersofa, it's just missing the corner.)

“Her friend.” I answered quickly and took a bite of my food. Liam looked up.

“Uhuhhh, the beauty has a friend, give her number to me!” He said and laughed. I shook laughing at my head and sent my text.

“She isn't your type. She's not like Nina.” I said. Liam gasped a little.

“Harry… Now he has two, stop him!” He said and then laughed.

“Relax a little, Juan. I thought Nina was enough.” Harry said and rushed my shoulder. I looked resignedly at them.

“There's Nina and only Nina, no one else. Only Nina!” I said resignedly and reached to see my phone light up, because of a new message, before Harry took it. He scrolled down through my texts.

“There's some interesting things here.” He said and lifted his eyebrows. Liam sat his plate down and sat next to him.

“If the magazines knew this, it would create millions of headlines.” He said and pushed to me.

“Relax, we only write about how the day's been… You know, normal… stuff.” I said and got the phone back. They laughed and shook on their heads.

“What have you written on Twitter about her then?” Harry asked, while he ate his last rice.

“Nothing special. Or… Nothing.” I said and bit my lip nervously. Liam took his phone up and looked at the screen.

“Was in Portsmouth yesterday, very lovely city… Miss it already.” He read and then nodded.

“Yes, If they knew what we knew, then we'd understand it, but a good way to formulate it, buddy.” Harry said laughing. I chuckles a little and felt my phone vibrate.

I need to go:-( Have gotten a lot of homework till tomorrow. Can't believe it's only Tuesday now, friday seems so far away:-( I miss you terrible<3

I smiled and read it a couple of times more. I actually did that with all of her texts.

Miss you too Babe, text me as soon as you can<3 Kiss Niall

“It's right before it's too sugar sweet.” Harry said. I looked at him and took a pillow and smashed it into his face.

“Just because none of you, have someone as perfect as her!” I said, got up and walked over to my room. I quickly checked my Twitter, just by that little Tweet about Portsmouth I had already gotten a lot of questions, almost everyone asked if the “love-girl” was from Portsmouth. I giggled a little to myself.

The days went by nice and quiet, we had an interview Thursday noon. We all sat inside the living room together with the female interviewer. The interview was mostly about questions from fans. Like a little question round, we had some times.

“Harry? Du you expect to get more tatoos? Sophie from Doncaster.” She said. Harry laughed a little.

“Maybe, I don't know yet.” He said. The interviewer nodded smiling and continued the list of questions.

“Louis? Are you expecting to marry Eleanor? Jaimie from London.” Louis snorted a little.

“Each thing, it’s time.” He said smiling to the microphone. The other of us laughed a little. She looked through the list and then stopped.

“Niall the next questions are actually for you, but we can start with the first: Tell us a little about your girl! Bridget from London.” She read, the boys cheered a little, and I snorted and itched my hair.

“Uhmmm… Can we take another question instead?” I said quickly and bit my cheek a little. The  boys curved a little but then laughed afterwards because I pushed to them. The interviewer nodded.

“Where have you met her? And how?” She read.

”London, a concert.” I said quickly and answered the following ones.

“Okay, how does she look like?” The boys laughed a little.

“Irresistable.” I said.

“Have you kissed?” The boys cheered again and then pushed to me. Louis laid an arm around me.

”Niall and… Her, yes they have!” He said and fuzzed my hair.

“Are you dating?” Exactly that question, had I actually not thought would come, cause what were we? Were we dating? Cause what were we else… But Would Nina put a status on it? Or would she wait till it got more serious? Or could it be more serious? I was about to open my mouth, when Zayn said:

“We don't know yet, but they see each other pretty often.” He said and smiled all normally. The interviewer laughed a little.

“Here is some last question for Niall, then we'll stop with you. But do you write together, and what was standing in her latest text to you?” She asked. I laughed a little and pulled up my phone, it went straight into her messages because I had locked it there. I could feel I blushed a little, and then Louis took it and read.

“I think it's the best, if we take it from the start of the conversation.” He said. Harry laughed a little and tried to hold me, while I tried to grab my phone back.

“Okay.” The interviewer laughed.

“Hey babe, what do you say of going out for dinner tomorrow? Kiss Niall… Aww, I would love to, but when will you be here?... I expect to drive at 1 then I'll be with you at around three… Awesome, I am so excited to see you again… I'm looking forward to kissing you again. That's from our little Niall. (Louis shaked my hair and continued the conversation.) You can get as many kisses as you want to, missing you, kiss.” The interviewer laughed a little.

”Yes, then you got the answers on the next questions, which concerned about when you would see her again, but Niall. I am sure all of your fans are happy for you.” She said smiling. I tried more and more to hide my face in my hands.

The interview ended and we said friendly goodbye to the woman. When she left, I hit Louis hard on the shoulder. The other boys just laughed.

“Nina and Niall is sitting in a tree and K-I-S-S…!" I stopped them, when my phone vibrated and I saw Ninas' name on the phone. I pressed answer.

“Hey Babe.” I said and tried to wave the boys away.

 ”I've just seen the interview!” She said laughing, so I sighed.

“Was it bad?” I asked and walked over to my room and closed the door.

“You look really cute when you're blushing.” She said laughing. I blushed a little again

“You are really teasing me. So you shouldn't laugh, you should feel sorry for me.” I said and smiled a little to myself. I could hear her adorable laughter.

“It's sweet just remember, that we're seeing each other tomorrow, and then it will be all right.” She said. I threw myself on my bed and kept talking to her.