Chapter twenty three: Who are you texting?

I had really tried to control not to cry in front of Sadie… because if I did, then she would just be totally caring and caressing over me all the time, if I just was a little vulnerable. But when she left and I was alone with Harry on the phone, it was something else.

“Nina don't worry. I am sure nothing will happen!” He said calmly into the phone, while the tears streamed down my cheeks. I tried to control the tears, but I couldn't.

“Harry.. What if he actually goes to the magazines… and then everybody finds out about Niall and I… and then I can't be with him anymore!” I sobbed. Harry sighed a little.

“Of course you can be with him. No gossipmagazine can change that!” He said. I shook my head resignedly.

“But Harry… I don't want people to treat me differently… Cause I know they'll do as soon as they know who I am and…”

“Nina… listen. Nothing's going to happen. And if it is, then we'll fix it together. We won't let you go through this alone. I promise.” He said, and right there I wished we weren't on the phone, but face to face, so I could hug him and feel safe.

“I'm so glad you took it.” I said relieved and dried a pair of tears away. Harry laughed quiet, which made me smile a little.

“I am glad you called… But there's something I'm wondering about… Why didn't you call Niall?” He asked suddenly whispering. I looked wondering at the phone.

”Why are you whispering?”

”Well, because Niall is right next door, and when you called he was out with Liam and Zayn, and they just got home.” He said a little louder, and I could weakly hear some loud laughing voices in the background.

“Okey… But yeah, because I am sure that Niall would freak out, and you have concerts to think about, so I don't want to trouble him with this…”

“But I have to?” Harry suddenly asked all serious.

“No, no no, Harry I.. I would… I wouldn't… But Harry… I.” Harry just laughed loudly into the phone. He really had a cute laughter, but I would always love Niall's

“It's ok, we're not very busy right now. We are first driving in an hour. And I use to get ready on the bus.” He said chuckling. I relaxed a little.

”I nearly thought, but Harry… Can you do me a favor?” I asked quiet.

“Of course, everything for Niall's girl.” He said. I laughed a little to myself. It sounded so weird inside my head… “Niall's girl” But at the same time, I really loved it.

“But Harry… Please don't tell Niall that I've called. He just has to focus on you right now, he has been more than enough focused on me. He need to focus on the band!” I said, and it sounded so controlling… But I just wanted to care for him.

“Of course, Boss… But I still think he has you in his thoughts. Cause as told, you mean a lot to him.”

“Which is why I know he will be furious, if he knew about what happened today.” I quickly interrupted.

“Yes. But I promise not to tell him anything, my mouth is closed...”

”Tell what to who?” I quickly heard a voice in the background saying, and et gave me a stick. Niall.

Niall P.O.V

”Nothing that botheres you.” Harry said laughing. I looked suspiciously at him and he just smiled.

“What is it?” I asked curiously and walked over and tried to see, who he talked to, but he kept it into his ear.

“Well… Mom, Niall's here, I have to run. Miss you.” Harry quickly said and hang up.