Just the beginning

"I'm the man of the manor now with both maehyeong and nuna gone, so that means, I'm the one who'll be responsible for your well being till your parents return!" V said calmly, "Ji Eun, unpack both Hana's and Na Na's luggages now, at ONCE!" V ordered with his hands behind his back. Ji Eun was still hesitant to move after calling for some maids to help carry the luggages upstairs while Hana and Na Na both struggled to get their luggages away. 

"You can't do this! This is false imprisonment!" Na Na pulled her luggage away, only to have both her luggages and Hana's being taken upstairs to their rooms. "You irrational bastard!" she cried in anger, with Ji Eun and the rest of the maids gasping. 'A' gazed at V as he walked closer to Na Na, she was already on the floor within seconds. Na Na placed her hand on her left cheek, she couldn't stop crying after realization hit her that she had indeed been slapped.

"You're being too much! How could you do that to Na Na?" Hana yelped, helping Na Na up while glaring at V and occasionally 'A'.

"Can't I? Anyone who misbehaves in this manor will have to face my wrath and you two are no exception." V shrugged. "I'm holding myself back from having "fun" with you while I'm still the man of this manor, I wouldn't like to disappoint noona so you best watch yourself!" V smirked, saying in a husky voice beside Hana's ear. "I can be very violent if I want to and if you still insist on misbehaving, you have yet to see the worst side of me, do you understand?" V growled, glaring at Hana with rancor in his eyes. Hana bit her inner lip, grabbing Na Na by the wrist up to their rooms. 'A' was the only one who stood still while Ji Eun and the maids scurried away; back to their respective works when they were glared at by V. She was caught off guard when she felt a pair of arms around her waist, lifting her feet of the ground for a few minutes. 

"Woah, easy there tiger, what's with the sudden vehemence?" 'A' cooed, grabbing V's placket closer to her with a grin on her face. She moaned when V replied her by burying his face in her neck, "you wanna try being violent once?" 'A' raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna try misbehaving once?" V retorted back, leaving 'A' with a mischievous smile but instead, she tried backing away despite knowing V's attempt to stop her. "You don't have to be bashful in front of me 'A', what happened to the old you?" V licked her jawline, holding her chin firmly in his left hand. 

"I shouldn't cross the line, you'll be in big trouble when your sister and brother-in-law comes back, especially him when he has entrusted you with responsibilities." 'A' looked away, 

"the maids and servants won't dare to say a word to maehyeong, and Ji Eun.... She'll be in her tomb before words get out of her mouth!" V growled, bitting 'A's lip once more to satisfy his needs. "I told you once, whatever belongs to me belongs to you too! I'll need a woman like you to help me run the household with noona gone." V smirked, embracing 'A' tighter to him. Despite Ji Eun's disapproval of 'A' being the lady of the manor, especially the maids, they reluctantly obeyed V's order and lived in fear of 'A'. Hana and Na Na secretly came out of their rooms one night, praying that there'll be no maids or servants loitering around the hallway. They tiptoed across the living room with their luggages in their hands,

"must we really do this Hana? What will happen to us if that crazy jerk and Ara were to catch us leaving the manor?" Na Na anxiously looked around, "goodness gracious, the things they'll do to us, oh no, I better not!" Na Na imagined herself being punished if she were to be caught and tried running back upstairs, only to have Hana holding her down.

"Na Na!" Hana hissed, "this is our only chance! If we don't leave now, we'll suffer more under their so called care! Do you understand? Let's leave now while we have the chance!" Hana scurried across the living room with her luggages, "we're almost there! We just need to climb over the gate and we're free! Hurry up!" Hana ran towards the gate and threw her luggages over the gate and landed with a loud thud onto the floor, Na Na did the same, unaware that their actions have caught a maid's attention. She stood behind a pillar for a few moments, hesitating about she should do next but she eventually succumbed to temptation.

FLASHBACKS

She was bribed by 'A' to keep an eye on both Hana and Na Na, reporting any suspicious activities done by these two at once to 'A'. "I know you're forced to come working as a maid in the Oh manor to help pay your mother's medical fees, I can help you with that but in return, you must do something for me!" 'A' took a sip of her camomile tea in the tea room. 

"Please help my mother Lady Ara, I'll do anything for you if you can help pay for my mother's medical fees, please help me!" the maid immediately knelt in front of 'A', sobbing on her legs.

END OF FLASHBACKS

Hana was already on the top most of the gate, trying to make her way down to the other side of the gate. "I can't climb Hana, I suck at it!" Na Na had difficulty climbing when she was wearing a skirt,

"just shut it and faster climb, we're almost close to our freedom, just a little bit more!" Hana groaned as she climbed, she was caught off guard when she felt a strong hand on her ankle. She begin screaming when she saw V's bodyguard pulling and dragging her off from the gate, "LET ME GO YOU BIG OAF! HELP!" Hana screamed her lungs out, hoping that at least someone would hear her scream.