It's been decided

The moment the car stopped, a man in his mid forties came out with his wife, walking down the platform, Sehun and Ji Eun bowed,

"nice to meet you Mr Choi" Sehun shook Mr Choi's hand.

"Sehun-ah, it's been a long time since we've last met, for like 10? 12 years? Look at you now, you've grown into a much more handsome man than I first saw you when you were still a kid!" Mr Choi patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Thank you very much Mr Choi, you still look the same" Sehun cracked a small smile,

"oh please, no need to be so formal with me, just call me Il Jung ahjussi will do" Il Jung politely interrupted Sehun.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs Choi, you look great" Sehun turned his attention to Seok In and bowed,

"you too Sehun-ah, you look so different, although I've got to admit that you do inherited some of you father's look, he was very handsome in his high school years back then!" Seok In dusted her dress properly.

"Omma, Sehun oppa's got a beautiful house!" Hana yelled, yodeling towards them before stopping when she saw the dead glare from Il Jung. "Oops, mianhe!" Hana bowed,

"no need to be, nice to see you too Hana, you're still the same, always the hyperactive kid back then and now too, Il Jung ahjussi, Mrs Choi, please do come in, you must be tired from your journey, I've prepared my best tea for you all, do come inside" Sehun and Il Jung walked in first, followed by Ji Eun and the rest.

"Omma, I never knew that Sehun oppa could stay in such a big house!" Hana made herself busy once more, admiring the beautiful decoration that made her feel amazed.

"Of course he could, why couldn't he? After all, he's the CEO of the Oh Jewelry Empire, he's worked hard to achieve this lifestyle!" Sehun smirked, overhearing their conversation. Sehun lead them into a tea room,

"have a seat sir, the tea's warm and fresh" a British servant held a teapot, waiting for them all to sit before pouring it carefully into 5 respective teacups.

"Thank you Charlie, please bring out some butter cookies!" Sehun ordered,

"omma, what did he just said to that man over there?" Hana whispered to Seok In in Korean when they sat.

"Enjoy you tea, Il Jung ahjussi, I have reasons for inviting you over for tea today, I know that it might be sudden, but, my real intention of inviting you over today is to discuss about my late parents' request." Sehun started, breaking the silence.

"I thought the same too Sehun-ah" Il Jung sipped his tea carefully, "Sehun-ah, I know that you're a filial son, working hard all these years not only to respect your late parents, but also for yourself, but I must admit that I have some doubt, as you can see, Hana's only 16 years old this year, she's too young to be anyone's bride" Il Jung continued,

"I understand your feelings Il Jung ahjussi, but if only you can allow me to obey to my late parents' request, I can promise you that I'll obey to yours as well" Sehun answered calmly,

"be understanding towards Dasom and Jung Hyeon yeobo, they're our friends after all!" Seok In seconded.

"I understand that you mean well, and I have confidence in you that if I were to give my blessings to hand my daughter over to you, you'll take good care of her and I have no doubts in accepting you as my son-in-law" Il Jung continued, Hana was trying her utmost best to not scram her lungs out. Was she dreaming? That her childhood sweetheart is actually asking for her hand in marriage? Ommo! Is Sehun oppa really asking for my hand in marriage? God, Choi Hana, get a hold of yourself! Hana blushed hard, "I know that as a father, it'll be hard for me to give my daughter away so easily, I'll hand her over to your care then, take care of her then, Sehun-ah" Il Jung patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Hana, you won't mind right? Being Sehun's wife?" Seok In sneered, nudging Hana beside her. "Omma!" Hana blushed hard,

"I don't mind, as long as I'm with Sehun oppa, I'm contented!" Hana continued. While everyone was happy, Sehun faked a smile when deep in his heart, he despised marrying a woman he has never loved.

"Sehun-ah, why don't you bring Hana for a walk around the house? I'll discuss your marriage date with Mr and Mrs Choi instead." Ji Eun suggested out of the blue,

"you should Sehun-ah, Hana has been dying to see your house ever since she got your invitation letter!" Seok In teased Hana again.

"It'll be my pleasure, this way Hana" Sehun waited for Hana to pass by him first before he lead the way. Hana's face was burning out of embarrassment, just when she was about to say a word, "so, how's life Hana?" Sehun asked, beating Hana to it.

"I'm good, what about you? Sehun oppa?" Hana stuttered,

"just the usual, nothing amusing." Sehun replied boredly as soon as they entered a garden.

"Sehun oppa, let's head that way!" Hana pointed towards a greenhouse that was full with blooming red roses.

"I think it's best if we don't Hana, that garden was the last gift my mother has gotten from my father before they passed away, I want to leave it as a sweet memory, the sweetest thing my father has ever done for my mother." Sehun stopped Hana, not wanting her to enter the Dasom garden, yes the garden that Jung Hyeon had named after his beloved wife.

"Alright then, then, let's head that way!" Hana cheered up, pointing to another greenhouse which Sehun willingly agreed to her wish. Together, they finished their evening at the garden,

"I'll come back to visit you again when I'm free Sehun-ah, and thank you so much for the wonderful tea." Il Jung shook Sehun's hand before leaving with his wife and Hana,

"bye Sehun oppa!" Hana blew a flying kiss towards him as the car drive out of his porch.

"So how did it go? Did they request for anything?" Sehun asked without looking at Ji Eun as he watched the gate slowly shut close together.

"They did, they wanted your marriage with Hana to be private if it's not too much for you, they said that, if you were to marry Hana publicly, it'll invite too many gossips and scuttlebutt from their neighbors and relatives for marrying Hana off while she's still a minor." Ji Eun sighed, "they hoped that you'll be able to marry Hana on her birthday itself too!" Ji Eun continued,

"too much care and protection for his daughter I see, I'll leave it to you to plan how our marriage is going to be, and since Il Jung ahjussi said he wanted it to be private, then we'll hold our marriage at my country estate as how he wanted it to be." Sehun finally turned, only to walk into the house.