Surprise visit

Despite hesitating on going, Hwa Jin reluctantly agreed to go the next day not because she wanted to, but to show respect to Suho, her boss who helped her; made her famous.

"I'm glad you'd followed my advice, there will be couple who will welcome you as soon as you step out from the airport, they're my best friends and so don't feel bashful, everything has been prepared, they'll be guiding you to your work place and remind you about your schedules, so if you have any problems, they'll 24/7 available to help you, so don't worry!" Suho assured her on the phone.

"Noona, I'm going to miss you so much, bring me back some souvenirs, I heard they have the best pizza in Italy!" V gave his most sincere hug to Hwa Jin,

"I'm going to miss you too, don't forget to text me every day or else I won't bring you back your souvenirs! I'm serious, when you see my name, answer it! It's the green button!" Hwa Jin joked before entering a taxi she had called yesterday while the driver placed her luggages carefully inside the car trunk. Slowly, houses after houses passed by, followed up with trees after trees before the taxi finally hit the highway, passing by sceneries Hwa Jin was unfamiliar with, despite living around that area for years. Even to the extent of boarding an airplane was unfamiliar to her, however she managed to get on the right plane and waited for the plane to hit the ground. Pushing her cart towards gate 5, as what was mentioned by Suho yesterday, she saw a couple holding a banner with her name on it.

"Hi, you must be Phoenix Flame, nice to meet you, Suho hyung told us that your flight was at 2, welcome to Italy!" a man around her age greeted her with a sweet smile when she came nearer to them,

"Baekhyun-ah, at least introduce yourself first! Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon, this is my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun!" another woman slightly older than Baekhyun introduced themselves to Hwa Jin. "You must be tired, come on, we'll fetch you to your hotel, Baek-kie, get the luggages!" Taeyeon smiled at Hwa Jin but gave Baekhyun a stern face. "You're going to have a lot of fun working here, Suho must have told you that we were available 24/7 for you, so if you need any help, you can come looking us anytime, we live just near your hotel!" Taeyeon tried to be friendly with Hwa Jin. Stopping at the next stop was at ferry port, during the short period, Taeyeon showed many historical buildings and shops to Hwa Jin. When the ferry begin unloading the passengers, Baekhyun helped Hwa Jin and Taeyeon out of the ferry before he himself got out, taking the luggages away from the workers.

"This is so beautiful!" Hwa Jin exclaimed when she got into the hotel,

"that's why we love staying here, Italy is the best place for you to relax and chill your mind out, here comes the lift!" Taeyeon pointed out, before getting on it, leading Hwa Jin to her room. "Your room is right this way!" Taeyeon stopped in front of the door before unlocking it, pushing the door wide open for both Hwa Jin and Baekhyun to enter. "If you need any help, our house is just opposite yours!" Taeyeon pointed to another similar building from a window, "don't feel shy about asking us for help, it's our pleasure to help you, arasseo?" Taeyeon winked at Hwa Jin,

"arasseo, Baekhyun oppa, Taeyeon eonnie, thank you so much!" Hwa Jin bowed in gratitude,

"and don't forget to wear something beautiful tonight, there will be a very important client who wants to see you, we'll pick you up at 8, so be ready by then, we'll get going first, annyeong!" Taeyeon hug Hwa Jin, pecking her cheeks before leaving with Baekhyun who had placed her luggages at the side of the door. Admiring her room, she was amazed on how beautiful a historical place can be. Repackaging her clothes into the wooden wardrobe, she set her alarm on and took a nap to soothe her numb muscles. Right on the dot, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were already standing in front of Hwa Jin's room, Hwa Jin immediately opened the door within seconds after Baekhyun rung her doorbell.

"Don't you dare drool over her!" Taeyeon warned, pinching his arm.

"Of course I won't noona, you're the only one for me!" Baekhyun winced in pain, giving her the puppy eyes.

"Come on, you look gorgeous in that dress by the way!" Taeyeon looked at Hwa Jin back with her usual sweet smile.

"His name is Barcral Giovanni, but call him Mr Giovanni and from what Suho oppa told me, he's really captivated with your Red Flame, very much!" Taeyeon explained.

"Just act natural and be yourself, he's a very friendly person once you get to know him!" Baekhyun added,

"have you both met him perhaps?" Hwa Jin took turns to look at them both,

"just once or twice, good luck Hwa Jin, give us a call and we'll pick you up on the spot, Taeyeon noona and I will be taking a stroll around the building." Baekhyun gave her two thumbs up. Carefully exiting the car, Hwa Jin slowly made her way into a building and towards the receptionist.

"Ciao e buona serata Signorina, how may I help you?" a woman behind the counter stood to smile at Hwa Jin,

"good evening, my name is Kim Hwa Jin and I have an appointment with Mr Giovanni?" Hwa Jin smiled back, checking her logbook, she looked up to smile at Hwa Jin back. Talking to another worker beside her in their native tongues,

"Signorino Kim, please follow her, she will lead you to Mr Giovanni!" the receptionist introduced Hwa Jin to another worker with open hand,

"this way Signorino Kim!" the worker now made ways for Hwa Jin to walk, leading her from the front. Minutes later, she was being lead into an empty restaurant with only a table full with people. As the worker was talking to Mr Giovanni in her native tongue, Hwa Jin was more than surprised to see Sehun drinking coffee in front of him.

"You must be Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame!" Mr Giovanni smiled, grabbing her bare shoulders gently to peck her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mr Giovanni, have a seat!" Mr Giovanni introduced himself, gesturing her to seat beside Sehun.

"Salve, Io mi chiamo Hwa Jin, ma puoi chiamarmi Phoenix Flame, come va?" Hwa Jin manage to smile,

"Io sto bene, grazie, sei mai stata in Italia?" Mr Giovanni chuckled,

"no, questa è la prima volta!" Hwa Jin replied,

"you speak perfect Italian, I can see now why you're the apple of many eyes Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame!" Mr Giovanni exaggerated.

"When I first saw your Red Flame, I knew that you'll be perfect for my cousin's upcoming promotion!" Mr Giovanni continued to compliment her,

"Phoenix Flame, this is my cousin, Nayla Ayek, cousin, introduce yourself!" Mr Giovanni turned to a blonde sitting beside him,

"annyeonghaseyo Hwa Jin-sshi, it's nice to meet you! Oh my, you look prettier in person!" Nayla stood hug Hwa Jin, pecking her cheeks as she conversed with her in Korean.