Introducing Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame

Keeping to his word, JunMyeon or rather known as Suho offered Hwa Jin one of the top position in the modelling sector and this became a turning point in Hwa Jin's life.

"I'll miss you so much! Don't ever forget us!", "Do come and visit us during your free time!" her co-workers bid her farewell.

"Manager eonnie!" Hwa Jin bowed at the cafe manager, "I'll never ever forget the good things you've done for me!" she continued,

"I'm going to miss you so much Hwa Jin-ah, don't forget about us and please promise to come visit again!" the cafe manager hugged Hwa Jin warmly.

"I promise!" Hwa Jin rubbed her back. Her life became all Hunky Dory the moment she decided to quit her job as a waitress in La Villa Cafe to be one of the top model in Kim Beauty Agency.

"Hwa Jin noona, are you ready? The director is calling for you, ppali ppali!" a staff worker opened Hwa Jin's personal dressing room to rush them.

"Alright, you're all done, neat and beautiful!" the makeup stylist announced before helping her up, following the staff worker into a room. Taking various pictures with different poses and different clothing, she was wearing a long red-blood gown as her final photo shoot for the day. Passing her a stalk of red rose, Hwa Jin was ordered to pose many sexy poses that not only made the director satisfied, some male staff workers' eyes were glued to her, especially her pair of long milky white legs. Her name soon rose to fame when Suho decided to introduce her as another top model in his company, making her debut as one of the rising star in the Kim Beauty Agency. Photos of her were posted everywhere, on walls of building, streets and even rooms of some youngsters. Many came on the day Suho agreed to be interviewed and when Suho started talking, the paparazzis begin taking pictures of them.

"I'm very happy with the fact that Phoenix Flame or rather known as Miss Kim Hwa Jin over here has become one of our rising star and I can foresee the future that you'll be expecting to listen more about her!" Suho smiled, tons of questions were asked, mostly regarding about the existence of Hwa Jin and her natural beauty.

"Alright, since we have reach the ending of our interview, please give Mr Kim JunMyeon and Phoenix Flame, origin of the Red Flame a round of applause!" the host announced before clapping her hands with the rest. The news of Hwa Jin being interviewed was seen on Sehun's computer in his office with a big smile. He couldn't help but to smile when his efforts in helping Hwa Jin had met with success.

"Come in" Sehun answered when his door got knocked,

"Sir, I got a call from Mr Giovanni and he said that he's very happy with the proposal you proposed to him the last time. He wished to have another visit from you again!" a young man, probably his secretary informed him with a huge smile.

"Before you leave, send Eunhui in for me." Sehun ordered, the young man bowed and left before closing his door. Sitting in her dressing room, Hwa Jin was getting her makeup ready by Yoona.

"I never expected you to be so famous so fast! You look stunning in Red Flame!" Yoona complimented her,

"please, don't say another word, I'm going to blush!" Hwa Jin smiled coyly when Suho got in,

"Mr Kim" they both bowed,

"you go out for a moment!" Suho tilted his head to the door at Yoona, when Yoona was out, Suho turned around to smile at her again.

"Mr Kim" Hwa Jin repeated,

"do call me JunMyeon in private if you like, have a seat first." Suho took another plastic chair and sat in front of her. "Hwa Jin-sshi, do you know your Red Flame was one of the best-selling item in our history? I have brought you a gift for your hard work, please accept them!" Suho brought his hand forward from his back with a blue necklace box which shocked Hwa Jin the moment he opened it for her.

"JunMyeon oppa, it's beautiful!" Hwa Jin blurted out, staring at the mesmerizing red rubies embedded onto the platinum necklace. "May I touch it?" Hwa Jin asked, more like pleading.

"Dangyeonhaji, they're yours!" Suho clicked his tongue,

"they're mine? But it looks really expensive!" Hwa Jin's eyes widen,

"then you should thank your fan, it's not just any ruby, it's the rarest Mogok Pigeon Blood rubies from the way I see it!" Suho brought the necklace box closer to examine it. "Let me wear it on for you!" Suho finally took out the necklace and clasped it firmly around her neck. "You look beautiful in it!" Suho commented at Hwa Jin's reflection from the mirror.

"But JunMyeon oppa, it looks really expensive, I don't know how to receive it!" Hwa Jin turned to look at Suho right in his eyes,

"There will be a ceremony this Saturday, a celebration for your debut, wear this on that day and you'll make him happy!" Suho cocked his eyebrow. Reluctantly to accept it, Hwa Jin carefully caress the necklace, admiring it from the mirror. "I'll keep you updated about the ceremony, I'll have to go first, I'll have your makeup stylist back inside." Suho continued and left the room with Yoona coming in seconds later.

"Oh my God Hwa Jin, this looks so beautiful! It looks really expensive, I really envy you!" Yoona gasped and turned Hwa Jin's chair around to stare intensely at the red ruby necklace.

"It's not even mine, a fan gave it to me!" Hwa Jin shrugged. "I'm sure you'll be a hell lot of a damn lucky girl in the world if this fan of yours were to propose to you!" Yoona joked,

"come on, I need to get home, my brother's waiting for me!" Hwa Jin gently smacked her hand before they shared a laughter. When Hwa Jin got down, instead of V she was expecting, Suho unexpectedly was waiting for her instead.

"JunMyeon oppa, aren't you home yet?" Hwa Jin bowed,

"aniya, I was waiting for you!" Suho admitted,

"me?" Hwa Jin gave him a puzzled look,

"your younger brother V, allowed me to send you home!" Suho chuckled,

"why would he... that little rascal?" she trailed off,

"come on, get in, I'll send you back, it's cold outside!" Suho rubbed his upper arm before opening his car door for her.

"Gomawo JunMyeon oppa!" Hwa Jin uttered and got into his car. V put on his cutest puppy look when he head the door clicking open.

"Welcome home noona, are you tired? I've prepared dinner for us both!" V greeted Hwa Jin.

"V, gwenchana? You're not going crazy are you?" Hwa Jin played along,

"how's the trip back home?" V winked at her,

"you rascal, it's not nice of you, asking my boss to send me back home!" Hwa Jin reprimanded him,

"arasseo, arasseo, no need to get so hysterical!" V shot his hands up in defeat, "just trying to get to know my future brother-in-law!" V smirked, "if you're interested in him!" V immediately put on his defensive mode when Hwa Jin's eyes widen, ready to retort back.