Could it be?

Meanwhile, going on a shopping spree with Hana again, Hwa Jin got the chance to meet up with Yoona once more to be updated on the Beauty pageant competition and by the time they knew it, time had slipped away so fast that caused Yoona to tremble in fear on the day of the competition.

"Don't worry Yoona, Na Na and I will support you, do your best! I know you can do this! Hwaiting!" Hana rubbed both her hands together to ease her nervousness before they went to the audience section. Despite the competition being more competitive than last year's, Yoona managed to make her way to the finals. Hwa Jin and Yoona both prayed for their luck to be on their side on this glorious day, Hana and Na Na impatiently waited for the results to come out as soon as possible. Who could possibly thought that an uneducated girl would have won the competition? Who would have thought that impossible was possible? Who would have thought that her hobby would have brought fame not only to her but also to Hwa Jin? Yoona still couldn't believe it when her biggest dream that she has yearned for years has finally been achieved. Smiling, Hana couldn't help but to shed a tear when her phone rang. Both Yoona and Hwa Jin were finally offered a job at the Kim Beauty Agency, a renowned company to which Yoona happily accepted.

"Eonnie, you look stunning! Some guys behind me were even eyeing on you! Yoona, congratulations to you!" Hana playful teased Hwa Jin before hugging Yoona.

"Let's hang out after this, my treat!" Yoona suggested. 

"I would love to, but maybe some other time? I have an important matter to attend to now" Hana smiled awkwardly.

"Shall I go home first then?" Hwa Jin asked, looking at Hana after they all had bid each other farewell,

"nope, you're coming with me!" Hana playfully ordered, linking arms with Hwa Jin before they got into the car to head to their destination of intend.

"Do you think she'll be waiting for you?" a young man asked Sehun in his private jet plane. 

"I'm not surprise, Ji Eun would have informed her of my return!" Sehun answered nonchalantly without looking at him.

"What are we doing here Hana?" Hwa Jin asked, looking around the airport while everyone stopped to catch a glimpse of Hwa Jin.

"Oh, I'm picking someone up, you'll know who he is when you see him!" Hana replied, looking around for Sehun. Just when she was about to loose her temper for waiting too long, her anger was immediately replaced with a smile when he saw two young men walking side by side out from the crowd. "Sehun oppa!" Hana yelped and gave him a bone-crushing hug,

"Hana, let me go, I'm having a jet lag!" Sehun calmly pulled Hana's hands away from his neck.

"Oops, mianhe!" Hana giggled,

"you go on first Kai, I'll meet you again!" Sehun turned to Kai and watch him leave before returning to his original position, only to have his heartbeat palpitating erratically when he saw her. The mesmerizing brown warm eyes that he never expected seeing them again after a decade of missing them. Could it be?

"Oppa, what are you looking at?" Hana waved her hand in front of his face,

"no, nothing, it's nothing!" Sehun cleared his throat,

"I would like you to meet Hwa Jin, my eonnie! Hwa Jin eonnie, this is Sehun, do you remember him?" Hana pulled Sehun and Hwa Jin closer by their hands. They both made eye contact and his suspicion was confirmed,

"nice meeting you again, Sehun-ah" Hwa Jin smiled sweetly at him, cracking a smile,

"it's nice meeting you too noona, it's been 10 years since we've last met, you've changed so much!" Sehun stated,

"you're one to talk! You were shorter than me back then but now, look at you! You've grown much taller and more handsome!" Hwa Jin replied,

"well, you two can get acquainted when we get home, Ji Eun is waiting for us remember? Come on!" Hana got in between them, interlinking her arms with theirs.

"Welcome home Young Master!" the maids and servants bowed and greeted Sehun as he passed by them,

"welcome home Sehun-ah!" Ji Eun smiled warmly at him, hugging him as they both pecked each other's cheeks.

"Thank you Ji Eun!" Sehun rubbed her back in a warm manner.

"Sehun oppa, it's be alright right for me to let Hwa Jin eonnie have a sleepover here?" Hana asked with her infamous puppy eyes,

"wait, you two live together?" Hwa Jin pointed at them both with a puzzled look,

"um, yeah, my parents allowed me to live with Sehun oppa since my school is quite far from home so they said, I could live with Sehun oppa till the end of my high school years, isn't that right Sehun oppa?" Hana stuttered, nudging Sehun with her elbow,

"she's right, since her school was far away from home, so I allowed her to live with me till the end of her high school years, nothing serious!" Sehun back Hana up.

"Eonnie, anyway, let's go in, Ji Eun has prepared us some yummy delicacy!" Hana changed the topic, pulling Hwa Jin in by the arm. As they enjoyed their delicacy,

"you two have some fun, I'm going to get washed up first, noona, don't feel shy here, treat it like your home too!" Sehun bowed at her before leaving upstairs for his bedroom.

"Yeah Hwa Jin eonnie, don't be shy, let's go for a manicure and pedicure first then shall we?" Hana grinned at Hwa Jin like a Cheshire cat.

"I think you really want to kill me slowly by forcing your luxurious lifestyle on me!" Hwa Jin sighed in defeat.

"Eonnie, we're women, and all women should be pampered, don't you think so?" Hana retorted.