Fan's identity revealed

Being asked to be at work, Hwa Jin headed to her personal dressing room, only to see Yoona standing beside a red gown.

"Mr Kim told me to tell you to wear this for tonight's ceremony, and did you remember to bring your necklace? That's the most important item for tonight's ceremony!" Yoona stated before getting her ready. Being dolled up for more than 20 minutes, Yoona finally clasped the ruby necklace around Hwa Jin's neck carefully. "There, you're all done!" Yoona smiled, sighing a breath of relief. Hwa Jin stood up to check her reflection in the mirror, not believing how beautiful she was neither did she realized that Suho was already inside the room, realizing his reflection from the mirror, she immediately turned.

"Mr Kim?" Hwa Jin bowed,

"they always said never to steal a glance from a Sun or you'll turn blind, I'm already blinded with your beauty, put these on, tonight will be another history in the Kim Beauty Agency!" Suho declared, wearing a red rose wrist band on her right hand. Passing her his arm, Hwa Jin slowly took it and was guided outside to a limousine Suho had reserved earlier.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Sehun asked Hana, adjusting his bow tie and coat from the mirror.

"No, I hate going for social gatherings like this, maybe when I grow older!" Hana stuck out her tongue, laying flat on the sofa.

"Then I'll get going first, don't wait up for me, I might be home late!" Sehun announced after pinning another similar red rose flower as Hwa Jin's red rose wrist band to his coat before leaving.

"Must you come home late?" Hana whined, linking arms with Sehun,

"depends on how merry the ceremony is going to be!" Sehun wriggle his arm away from Hana as he got into his car and didn't reciprocate when Hana waved at him goodbye with flying kisses. When a limousine stopped right in front of an entrance of a building, out came Suho with Hwa Jin, arms interlinked. Paparazzis gathering around the building immediately ran to them when they saw them, some trying to take their pictures while some even tried to get pass the bodyguards.

"Wow!" Hwa Jin uttered in amazement, looking especially at the huge crystal chandelier hanging high up in the ceiling.

"Beautiful isn't it? You'll get used to this when you work hard enough to be famous like your sunbaes model!" Suho advised and brought her into a room. Once they were inside the room, a waiter got them two glasses of water within seconds and bowed before leaving.

"Don't feel awkward, you're going to have a lot of social gatherings like this in the future!" Suho touch Hwa Jin's bare shoulder.

"Well, maybe since this is my first time, so I feel as such." Hwa Jin tried to ease her nervousness.

"Really? But from the way I see it, I don't think this kind of social gathering isn't your first." Suho raised an eyebrow,

"I've attended a few social gatherings just like this when I was younger, so I know a little bit of etiquette manners for social gatherings!" Hwa Jin giggle.

"Let me introduce you to some of my acquaintances first, come on!" Suho stood, reaching his hand out for Hwa Jin to take. Introducing her to his top acquaintances, Hwa Jin was immediately seen as an eye candy in front of most, captivating their eyes with her feminine charms.

"Your Red Flame was really big hit, it'll be like getting blood out of stone for my models to be like your Red Flame Phoenix Flame!" a young man commented which made Hwa Jin blushed.

"Hello Kris, it's nice meeting you, I see you've gotten acquainted with Phoenix Flame, mind if I go next?" a husky voice sounded from behind Hwa Jin.

"Sehun-ah? What are you doing here? Where's Hana? Did she come along?" Hwa Jin had her eyes widen with surprise and joy. Shaking his head,

"she's not interested in social gathering and looks like I forgot to informed you that Kim Beauty Agency is one of my company's subsidiary didn't I?" Sehun gave her a wink, "you look really beautiful with your ruby necklace on, must be the rarest Mogok Pigeon Blood rubies from the way I see it, don't you think so?" Sehun simper, leaning in closer to her.

"Sehun-ah, it couldn't be that, it's impossible right? No way!" Hwa Jin's eyes and mouth were now wide open,

"yeah, you should thank your fan by accepting it even if you don't know how to accept it!" Sehun kept on teasing her.

"Sehun, I couldn't believe it, this looks so expensive and beautiful at the same time, but I can't just accept it, I don't deserve it!" Hwa Jin looked apologetic.

"Why shouldn't you, it's a gift from me to you, you deserve it more than anyone do, Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame!" Sehun took her hand to kiss the back of her hand. Going beet red, they both were interrupted by the sound of microphone. There, Suho was getting ready to make his speech.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I think I should thank you from the bottom most of my heart for the pleasure of your company for today's ceremony in honor of Phoenix Flame's debut as the rising star of Kim Beauty Agency, please give her a round of applause!" Suho begin clapping his hands which the rest copied him when the spotlight was on Hwa Jin, smiling and cheering for her. "Please do enjoy yourself and let's make Phoenix Flame feel like a family!" Suho ended his speech and went downstairs, heading towards Hwa Jin. Groups of upper class women and men flocked to her like butterflies, treating and talking to her like she was a debutante. As Hwa Jin slowly got more comfortable, she begin expressing more about herself and even got closer to some of the upper class women within hours.

"Hwa Jin, may I introduce you to Lord Sinclair, owner of the Solomio Museum." Sehun kept on introducing people after people to Hwa Jin,

"pleasure to meet you Lord Sinclair." Hwa Jin bobbed a curtsy.

"I'm very happy to meet you personally Phoenix Flame, you blew me away with a feather with your Red Flame even I'm even surprised that you could speak English fluently, not like those previous senior models of yours who could only speak Korean!" Lord Sinclair gave a peck on the back of her hand.

"I'm flattered Lord Sinclair!" Hwa Jin smiled coyly.

"Ah, that necklace you're wearing is really eye catching, this kind of design could only be designed and produced from your company if I'm not mistaken, isn't that right Sehun?" Lord Sinclair was mesmerized by the sight of the rubies, deeper than a drop of blood.

"You're very attentive I must say Lord Sinclair, this necklace indeed was designed by me and only a debutante like Phoenix Flame is worth wearing it! Don't you think so?" Sehun smirked at Hwa Jin sideways,

"of course, only Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame is worthy of being gifted with jewelries from the Oh Jewelry Empire!" Lord Sinclair chuckled, agreeing with Sehun.